“I have fantasized about this sandwich ever since...”
Review of The Bronx Deli

The Bronx Deli
Reserve with OpenTable
The Bronx Deli is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 92 Restaurants in Pontiac
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I was in Pontiac on business and had a solo dining experience here. It was simple and delicious. Clean and simple atmosphere, friendly and casual service and good food. I enjoyed a local beer, the Big Mouth Corned Beef sandwich and fries with malt vinegar. I'm not any kind of connoisseur on corned beef, but this sandwich was so good that I've thought about it many, many times since my visit. This is a restaurant that I would definitely return to if my travels take me near it again.

Date of visit: May 2013

Reviewed May 11, 2013

There were four longtime friends having a monthly lunch. The Bronx Deli recently opened in Farmington Hills so I suggested that we meet there. The sandwiches were excellent. I had a Number 3, corned beef, pastrami, coleslaw and cheese. The meat was lean and absolutely tasty; bread was fresh. We will come back.

Date of visit: May 2013
Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

Mac and cheese, homemade thick and delicious soups, best corned beef in Oakland county and best fries anywhere! Don't miss this stop if you're in the area (or just make a special trip)! You won't be sorry!

Reviewed November 16, 2012

When it come to Deli's this is in a class all by itself,It's truly worth the drive.
Fantastic sandwiches,great sides,fast and friendly service and prices that
are hard to beat..

Date of visit: October 2012
Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

This place was great. It was everything I expected and the food was even better than I hoped. The food was also fast, and the service friendly! I would definitely go back next time I'm in the area.