“Not just your average deli.”
Review of The Bronx Deli

The Bronx Deli
Ranked #4 of 78 Restaurants in Pontiac
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
“Not just your average deli.”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Your choice of a large or extra large sandwiches, excellent french fries. and really good salads make this a good choice for lunch. The wait staff is friendly and want to please. The restaurant is noisy so this is not a good place for group conversation.

• Visited July 2012

Waterford, Michigan, United States
“Best corned beef”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Best corned beef around here. Prices average for a deli.

Visited May 2012
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
“Worth the Trip!”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I grew up in metro Detroit but come back a few times a year to visit family. Am writing this review on behalf of my disabled sister also. She lives in Waterford and had been telling me good things about this deli for quite some time. Finally, in November of 2011 I came for a visit and we made plans to enjoy a mid-afternoon lunch at The Bronx Deli. I was impressed with how accommodating our server was. Not only with helping us with seating but also checking on us frequently for drink refills, clearing plates, etc. The food was served promptly and overall the taste/quality was above average. This place has it together. I now understand why my sister enjoys visiting!!

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank wahinewoman
Waterford, Michigan
“Terrible Service--2 hours for a Sandwich”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

By far the worst experience I have ever had in a restaurant. Working nearby, I had heard wonderful things about The Bronx Deli and looked forward to visiting it. I went to celebrate a friends birthday and was disappointed and embaraced. Frankly, had I not been with others, I would have left before the menus came--it took about 15 minutes before being greeted and given menus. The drink order was another 15 minutes--and took two trips since two of the drinks were forgotten. Finally After 45 minutes or so the orders were taken, after quite a while half of the meals were delivered. After these meals were boxed and ready to go the remainder of the meals were delivered. Through each step the waitress assured us it was the kitchens fault. I still have to wonder if the kitchen holds back on menus and drinks. Anyway, we went to the cash register to pay our bill--which had not been brought to our table--and waited another 10 minutes. All in all this lunch took an hour and 45 minutes out of our day. The food was mediocre and one of our group sat in gum and ruined her pants. Needless to say, I will dine elsewhere in the future.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank SPB42796
“Nice little deli”
Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

Overall, nice place to stop in for a quick sandwich. The food was good and came out very quickly, our server was friendly, and it wasn't too expensive.