“Finally! A good deli”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Waterford, Michigan
“Finally! A good deli”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2012

After moving to Waterford (from Macomb Co) we finally have a great deli. We love their ginsburg bombers. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. They fries & Mac & cheese are good too.

Visited April 2012

Flint, Michigan
“Great corned beef”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2012

There food is great! I go here whenever I'm working in the area.

Michigan
“Excellent sandwiches and sides”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2012

My wife and head to the Bronx Deli once a month. Great sandwiches whether ordered straight off the menu or done the way you want them prepared, e.g., grill the bread or make the hot corned beef sandwich half pastrami with dijon on the side. Deli meat from Sy Ginsberg is used at this former Pizza Hut location. Sides are equally well prepared.

• Visited January 2012
Birmingham, Michigan
“Loyal Customers are treated with respect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2011

I want to thank the management of the Bronx Deli for responding to my review of the "Unsanitary Conditions". They really cared about their loyal customers and wanted us to return and because the food is fantastic we will absolutely give them a second chance and invite you to do so as well. Thanks again to Len and Marc for their concern and thoughtfulness, we will continue to be loyal customers and recommend your restaurant to many of our friends and family. Come one, come all, you will not be disappointed.

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank parfore2
Waterford, Michigan
“Unsanitary Conditions”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2011

My husband and I have been regular customers of Bronx Deli since they opened in Pontiac however, the quality and service has been extremely disappointing lately. The handling of my order today was very unsanitary. The cashier who took the order was handling money, sneezing and wiping her nose with her hands and without stopping to wash them as she proceeded to handle my food. How disgusting, it is apparent management has not trained the staff on the importance of maintaining a sanitary environment when handling food products. Unfortunately you just lost two loyal customers.

• Visited November 2011