“Great pizza is back”
Review of Rocket Restaurant

Rocket Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 84 Restaurants in Pontiac
Reviewed July 27, 2011

They always had great pizza then they changed their sauce and it wasn't very good :-( 07.2011 great pizza is back

Reviewed July 27, 2011

I ate here as a child and it is still here, in the same place over 40 years later.
The food is still as tasty as I remember!
Did I mention the value? The Monster Burger fed my Mother and I for 2 meals and was cheaper than the Clown place and much better!

Reviewed May 30, 2008

I usually order food for take out from here. The Monster burgers are giagantic, and taste great. One monster burger is usually enough for two meals even for someone extremely hungry. If you order sides, I would suggest sharing them with someone.

The pizza is out of this word. They are large, and you never have to order double or tripple toppings like you do from the national chains. It costs a bit more, but it's well worth it. Just to give you an idea, I toss all the coupons from the national chains as soon as they arrive. This is an excellent value!

The dining area is not the fanciest, but with food like this, who cares!

1  Thank Mystjet