“Very good Thai”

Lemon Grass
Ranked #1 of 80 Restaurants in Pontiac
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I've eaten here several times while traveling on business. The food is excellent, especially the curry (Mas a mun). Service is fast and friendly....no alcohol. You can have a great meal for under $15.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

This was a small place, that wasn't very crowded on a week night. However, the food was good, as I enjoyed the pad thai.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

I like everything about this place. The curries are awesome and very plentiful. No beer served here :(
Staff attentive and nice.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

The service was good and friendly, the atmosphere fine and the place seemed clean. I was not impressed with the food. I ordered the red curry with shrimp. The curry sauce was not as flavorful as I would have expected. I eat Thai food fairly regularly all over the country and although I'm not a food expert, I've had much better, fresher and tastier curry. One other point, they offered no dessert menu's and when I had asked I was told they were all out of desserts at 7pm.
Anyway, it's OK but I would not return.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Very nice service and attentive. We've tried many things on their menu and love it all. Tom yum soup is outstanding. Appetizers are great. The food is very fresh, you can actually taste their use of fresh herbs in the meals. They also bring it up a notch with nicely done food garnishes.