Comfort Inn Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
$88
ComfortInn
$179
HIExpress.com
Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
$67
$103
Hotels.com
$119
Priceline
All reviewsgreat hotelbreakfast buffetann arborfront desk staffa great staystaff was very friendlyclean hotelnight stayeasy accessnice place to stayomeletfitness roomoff the highwayindoor poollobbyweddinghgi
Reviewed August 17, 2017

Needed to be at U of M Northville center for medical needs so looked for easy access near facility. Was perfect for that but they didn't offer U of M patient rate. Front desk staff comped our breakfast to help offset diff. Very nice Dinner at hotel was disappointing for a Hilton but breakfast was excellent. Was as if they were two different places. If looking for 3/4 star evening dining this is not the place. Would stay here again but find better dining

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Iesha T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2017

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our property and I do apologize that you did not enjoy your dinner with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our property and our breakfast buffet. We hope to see you again the next time you visit the area.

Reviewed August 17, 2017

When I checked in I was greeted by a sign with my name and acknowledging me as a guest of the day. I have stayed here every year for a family reunion at the same time of year and in all eight years I can say I've always been treated as a guest of the day. I have always been impressed with how kindly I have been treated. This is an excellent hotel and I highly recommend it as a Great place to stay. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. I am happy to hear that the staff was able to accommodate your desires during your stay. It is a great pleasure to know that our staff is doing such a good job that we can get wonderful guest like you to revisit us. We can not wait to see you again the next time you visit the area.

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Not extravagant but perfect on price and comfort. Huge TV, big pillows, soft beds, clean room and great breakfast. Can't beat the location or price. I will be back. Don't miss out on a great nights sleep

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our property and our breakfast buffet. We hope to see you again the next time you visit the area.

Reviewed August 11, 2017

Was very disappointed when I had a problem prior to our stay and called and left a message directly on the GM's voicemail and never heard a response. Spoke to the sales person that books weddings and she was very rude. Rooms we not. Sry clean especially the bathrooms. Doors had a lot of "stuff" on the doors! Pretty gross. Was glad we only had to stay 1 night!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our property. I apologize for the issues that you had to experience during you stay. That is truly not the impression we want to make on our guest. We hope to see you again the next time you visit the area so that we can rectify the situation that you had with us.

Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

Called last night requesting early checkin. They could not accommodate. Not a problem we just ask what was the earliest we could check in and they said 3pm. We said sounds good see you then. We showed up at 3:15pm. Room was still not ready. We then had to wait another 30 minutes until we could check in. We are here for a wedding. From talking with others in the group they had other various problems with the service from the bride not getting the correct room to other people having to wait to check in after the official check in time of 3pm. From talking with a few folks at the front desk it sounds like these service issues are frequent...

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. I apologize for the number of issues that you had to experience with your reservation. I can assure you that this is not an issue that happens frequently. We would hope to see you again the next time you visit the area so that we can rectify the previous situation that you witnessed.