Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth
Comfort Inn Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
$80
ComfortInn
$110
HIExpress.com
Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
$66
$62
$159
$154
$47
$44
$88
Residence Inn Detroit Livonia(Livonia)(Great Value!)
$124
$112
$109
TownePlace Suites
$89
$119
$101
All reviewsshuttle servicegreat hotelfront desk staffann arborwould highly recommend this hotelhotel staffa great staystaff was very friendlyroom was clean and comfortablenight stayeasy accessbusiness tripfitness roomfamily weddingoff the highwaynice placelobby
Reviewed March 16, 2014

We came to town to run the Kona St Patricks day 10K. This hotel location was perfect! The staff was more then welcoming, and friendly. A special shout out to John for making our evening at the hotel bar a fun evening, even though last call was at 9 PM. The room was nice, clean and comfortable. Thank you for providing us with a great stay. We will return next year!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Nancy J
Melanie B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, everyone at the hotel appreciates the kind words! I am so happy to hear that you had a great stay and the entire staff was so inviting, especially John! Downtown Plymouth has so much to offer, like the St Patricks 10K, we hope to see you back next year if you run, or anytime soon for that matter!! Thank you again

Reviewed March 15, 2014

This is a great hotel, in a great location and I'm shocked it is rated 4th of 4 hotels in Plymouth! The restaurant and lobby are attractive and the full service breakfast is wonderful. All staff members were friendly and helpful, especially Alan, at the front desk. Our room was comfortable and clean. We didn't have any problems with the heater, as other guests have mentioned. We will definitely make the Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth our home when we are visiting our daughter in Michigan.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Melanie B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2014

We really appreciate you taking the time to give your positive comments about our hotel. Im glad the staff made you feel at home during your stay, especially Alan, he is a great asset to our hotel, as is the rest of our staff . Thank you again for taking the time to give us a review, we really appreciate it and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Restaurant & lobby were very clean & organized, and the room was clean as well. Slight problem with the heater - a simple a degree difference (from 71 to 72) made the room too hot. Would also prefer options for firmer pillows as well.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Melanie B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us and for your review of your stay here at the Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Reviews like these mean a lot to us, so thank you so much for the kind words.

Thank you so much for telling us about the heating unit in your room, I will make sure our maintenance staff takes a look at it. Also, we are always looking to offer different options as far as amenities, I will look into new options for firmer pillows

Again, thank you for your review and please know that your business is incredibly important to us and we look forward to hosting you here again in the future

Reviewed March 10, 2014

This hotel is well priced and had a wonderful staff. We were in town for a wedding and would definitely stay here again if visiting the area. They even accommodated a 2 pm late checkout on Sunday. Very nice rooms and service.

• Stayed: March 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We are truly glad you enjoyed your stay here at the Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth. Receiving feedback like this truly helps our staff to continue with their task of providing exceptional guest service. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon! Thank you

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Initially I was impressed with the hotel; friendly people, good breakfast (not complementary) and a small bar on the premises. But I had a tough night with a noisy air conditioner system which had a squeaky belt. As much as I tried to switch it off I could not get it right so I resigned myself to a poor night's sleep. In the morning two of my travel companions mentioned the same issue; seems to be a problem in more than just room 326.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Melanie B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2014

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand that you encountered an opportunity with the level of noise from your HVAC unit in your guest room. I sincerely apologize for this. This is one of the areas that we are very vigilant in to ensure comfort and satisfaction for our guests. I'm so sorry that we were unable to meet expectations and based upon your review I am actively participating with our maintenance staff to ensure this does not happen again. I hope that if you travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again. Thank you again- I appreciate your honest feedback.