Comfort Inn Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
$76
ComfortInn
$179
HIExpress.com
Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
$67
Fairfield Inn
$98
$104
$103
All reviewsgreat hotelbreakfast buffetann arborfront desk staffa great staystaff was very friendlyclean hotelnight stayeasy accessnice place to stayomeletfitness roomoff the highwayindoor poollobbyweddinghgi
Reviewed March 10, 2014

This hotel is well priced and had a wonderful staff. We were in town for a wedding and would definitely stay here again if visiting the area. They even accommodated a 2 pm late checkout on Sunday. Very nice rooms and service.

• Stayed: March 2014
Melanie B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We are truly glad you enjoyed your stay here at the Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth. Receiving feedback like this truly helps our staff to continue with their task of providing exceptional guest service. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon! Thank you

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Initially I was impressed with the hotel; friendly people, good breakfast (not complementary) and a small bar on the premises. But I had a tough night with a noisy air conditioner system which had a squeaky belt. As much as I tried to switch it off I could not get it right so I resigned myself to a poor night's sleep. In the morning two of my travel companions mentioned the same issue; seems to be a problem in more than just room 326.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Melanie B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2014

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand that you encountered an opportunity with the level of noise from your HVAC unit in your guest room. I sincerely apologize for this. This is one of the areas that we are very vigilant in to ensure comfort and satisfaction for our guests. I'm so sorry that we were unable to meet expectations and based upon your review I am actively participating with our maintenance staff to ensure this does not happen again. I hope that if you travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again. Thank you again- I appreciate your honest feedback.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Nice and cosy hotel with friendly and assisting staff. Location is not in a town but is very close to Plymouth and major roads. There are some retails and a supermarket near by. Some noise from the highway might be heard. Good for business stay since it is close to an industrial zone.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Ivan B
Melanie B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us and for your review of your stay here at the Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Reviews like these mean a lot to us, so thank you so much for the kind words.

I am so glad to hear that you found the hotel cozy and inviting and that the staff was helpful to you. Our location is great for business travelers since we are close to the freeways and business parks.

Again, thank you for your review and please know that your business is incredibly important to us and we look forward to hosting you here again in the future!

Reviewed February 21, 2014

The staff is very efficient and seem to enjoy their jobs. They are updating the heating/cooling. I did not notice any problem in our room but it was going to be changed once we checked out. They gave us the option of having it changed while we were out.

The room was clean, quiet and of decent size. The microwave and refrigerator appeared new. I believe this is an older building which they have updated.

The location was perfect for the company we were visiting and also close to IKEA (about 10 min.).

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor away from the elevators and vending. I am a very light sleeper and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Melanie B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

Reviewed February 20, 2014

I was here for 5 days, the rooms were clean, and the staff was more then helpful, specifically Alan and Caitlin at the front desk. They all remembered my name just by walking by.

Make sure to get the breakfast deal, as it is a lot cheaper and definitely worth the fresh made omelets they will make by request.

Rooms were clean, and have a fan on always mode to drown out the sound, plus I like the white noise.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Melanie B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014