$121
$97
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

Comfort Inn Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
$93
Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
$67
Hotels.com
$99
$89
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

Agoda.com
All reviewsgreat hotelbreakfast buffetwould highly recommend this hotelann arborfront desk staffa great staystaff was very friendlynight stayrooms are cleaneasy accessfitness roomoff the highwaylobbyweddinghgijanetbusiness
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I was here for 5 days, the rooms were clean, and the staff was more then helpful, specifically Alan and Caitlin at the front desk. They all remembered my name just by walking by.

Make sure to get the breakfast deal, as it is a lot cheaper and definitely worth the fresh made omelets they will make by request.

Rooms were clean, and have a fan on always mode to drown out the sound, plus I like the white noise.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Melanie B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We are truly glad you enjoyed your stay here at the Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth. Receiving feedback like this truly helps our staff to continue with their task of providing exceptional guest service. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon! Thank you

Reviewed February 18, 2014

We were looking for a quick weekend get-away. The hotel was very clean with nice amenities. The check-in and check-out process was easy. The staff was very friendly and we felt we could ask for help any time. Housekeeping did knock on our door at 9am, which was a little disturbing. We did not think we needed to put a "do not disturb" sign out that early. Other than that, it was a great experience.

Room Tip: No continental breakfast available.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Melanie B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We are truly glad you enjoyed your stay here at the Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth. I am sorry to hear about the disturbance in the morning, I will make sure this is addressed so it does not happen again. Receiving feedback like this truly helps our staff to continue with their task of providing exceptional guest service. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon! Thank you

Reviewed February 18, 2014

After staying there many times, the staff treated me very well, especially Chris at Reception and Janet at the Restaurant. Rooms were always clean, the pillows are a bit poor as I prefer harder comfort, but overall I have no problems. The breakfasts are superb and they cook to order too. Overall I keep going back as they give me a nice quiet room, especially on the 5th or 6th floors.
Pool is handy, so too the gym, but is a little small. I had to pick my time if I wanted to work out without a wait. Most of the staff remember your name after a while so that was nice. I would go there many time as I did recently. (Last stay was 2 weeks!)

Room Tip: away from Elevator..
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for staying with us and for your review of your stay here at the Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Reviews like these mean a lot to us, so thank you so much for the kind words.

Thank you so much for noticing how much our staff strives to make your stay a home away from home. I will make sure to pass along this review to Chris and Janet, as I am sure it will make their day.

Again, thank you for your review and please know that your business is incredibly important to us and we look forward to hosting you here again in the future!

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Thank you so much for our wonderful stay! Everyone was wonderful - courteous and very helpful! Our room was perfect! Everything was clean and fresh. We enjoyed the pool - very nice bonus! I would definitely come back to stay anytime! Thank you Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Melanie B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind words, we all really appreciate the feedback you have given us. We are so happy to hear that your stay was warm and inviting, and its always a plus to enjoy the pool!! Thank you so much again, next time you need a night out we will be here for you!

Reviewed February 12, 2014

So the window heater/blast furnace in this hotel room does shut off, for about a minute, then comes roaring back on. Very little sleep, like a car engine, starting and stopping..... According to the front desk there is no way to turn the heater off (there is a switch on the thermostat that says "off" but it doesn't turn it off). Was not able to sleep, and the office desk for computer work is, you guessed it, right in front of the air blaster, on, off, on, off. This is not a broken heater, this is the way they ALL WORK.

The workout room is a mess, only one treadmill and the tv display on the treadmill was not functioning, everything could use a good sanitizing, very dirty. Workout equipment is well aged, of kind of poor original quality to begin with, so for those of us that hope to have a nice workout, stay somewhere else.

Not sure how old this hotel is, but it just comes off as old and dirty, add in the super annoying on again off again heater and you will not enjoy this place. Don't stay here, I am leaving 2 nights early from my planned 3 night stay.

I've stayed at a lot of Hilton properties, this is by far the worst yet. Next time I am in town I will skip this one.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Melanie B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Mr Velner,

I want to first apologize for all the issues you encountered at our property and the fact that I appreicate you taking the time to make them known, we always appreciate the feedback. When it comes to the heating units all of our rooms now have brand new heating units, so I am sure if you decided to stay with us again, you wouldnt have the same problem. We are also looking at new ways to make our fitness center better.

Again, we appreciate all the feedback as we are always looking to fix issues within the hotel, although we didnt meet your expectations this time around, I am sure that if you gave us a second chance you wouldnt be dissapointed.