$105
$97
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

Comfort Inn Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
$87
ComfortInn
Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
$67
$107
$89
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$106
$99
Agoda.com
All reviewsgreat hotelbreakfast buffetann arborfront desk staffa great staystaff was very friendlyclean hotelnight stayeasy accessnice place to stayomeletfitness roomoff the highwayindoor poollobbyweddinghgi
Reviewed November 6, 2011

We found the HGI Plymouth to be very good in all categories-location, price, service, cleanliness, and amenties. Most importantly, as we were attending a family funeral and had some confusion with how many rooms we needed and such, the front desk staff was very patient and cooperative which was greatly appreciated.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed July 27, 2011

Seemed like a newer hotel so everything was clean. Room was nice.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Pinoy123
Reviewed July 5, 2011

After checking in and seeing a roach in the bathroom we should have left then. We both woke up I'm the morning with BED BUG bites all over, head to toe. We've tried calling the manager multiple times to confront him about the problem but have heard nothing back. Stay FAR away from this hotel!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
9  Thank Cmbee26
HGIPlymouth, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2011

Dear Guest: We have attempted to contact you on 7/5 and 7/6, voice messages were left and there has been no reponse from you. We had a profesional pest control company (Orkin) inspect the room you were in, the written report from Orkin states that there are not bed bugs in the room. We take claims of bed bugs very seriously, I am glad to report that the room is bed bug free. Please call the hotel if you have further questions.

Reviewed July 3, 2011

And when I say as expected, I don't mean that in a bad way. I have stayed at other Garden Inn's in the past however this was my first stay at this Hilton Garden Inn and would probably stay here again.

Locating the hotel and parking was easy and the check-in was smooth and quick.

When my wife and I entered the room we found the A/C on full blast which was pleasant as the outside temp. was 100+ degrees. The room was standard with a desk, sitting chair, and small area with coffee maker, micro and fridge. The room also contained an average sized flat screen tv. The reception was analog and did not display well on the tv set at all. The remote control was difficult to operate and required the user to press extremely hard to make whatever function you pressed to work. My wife was unable to change the channel or volume. Though we, like most folks, did not spend our time in the room watching tv, it was a little troublesome when we did turn it on.

The bed was not the most comfortable as I have experienced at other Hilton family hotels. I can sleep pretty well on all types of beds. This bed was on the firmer side, which was fine, but just didn't sleep to well. And, thinking about it, that may have been because of the which were not that great and typical of hotel pillows, soft and not very supportive.

Breakfast was offered at the American Grill for about $10, inside the hotel, though we chose not to eat there.

The check-out was fast and easy and accomplished via the in-room tv...if you can get the buttons to work.

Overall though, great hotel and would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dilligaf462
Reviewed June 24, 2011

My husband and I are frequent Hilton Hotels travelers as he often travels for work and receives points for this family of hotels. I was not disappointed with this hotel at all. The room was spacious, clean, and exactly what we expected (nice, comfortable bed; "office" area; mini fridge; mid-quality bathroom, etc). The fitness center was very small (one bike, one elliptical, one treadmill) but I was the only one ever there, so it was fine. Equipment was a little "squeaky" but was adequate. Pool was adequate though I never used it - indoor pool only. Like other Garden Inns, there was always coffee and tea in the lobby, and the breakfast was definitely enough. I loved the little outdoor area near the pool in order to get outside and get some fresh air in the evening. We stayed here for my brother's wedding in downtown Plymouth and the shuttle service was excellent - right on time for us and fast to arrive at the reception hall. I'd definitely stay here again if ever in the Plymouth area. Only small complaint is that you cannot walk to any area restaurants/shops. It is about a 5 minute drive from quaint downtown Plymouth and the CVS/Subway/Einstein Bagels/grocery store are all very close (within one minute drive) but there aren't any sidewalks.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family