“consistent service”

Comfort Inn Plymouth
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Plymouth
Reviewed December 10, 2013

This hotel always is always consistent from the cleanliness and hospitality. I have been traveling to the area for the past few years for business, and all of the staff always remembers me and takes care of me. Everyone is always very friendly from the front of the house (Casey-asst. gen. manager,Maher, Megan, and Tony) to the cleaning staff, and Rita who runs the food court in the morning. The hotel has been recently renovated, and upper management has always been good to me so I will continue to keep my corporate account with them. Dan

Room Tip: I would recommend a room close to the lobby if you have a lot of things to bring into the room.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Casey B, Assistant General Manager at Comfort Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Dan ,

All of us here at the Comfort inn thank you for your kind words. It is our pleasure to have you stay with us. Positive comments such as yours serves to encourage the entire staff. Thank you again for the kind words and we hope you have a pleasant holiday and we will see you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Plymouth

Reviewed December 4, 2013

I stayed in this hotel with family. We were visiting a University of Michigan student in Ann Arbor, and also attended a football game. This hotel is a 20min car ride from downtown Ann Arbor. Very convenient location, and good value. The hotel rooms were clean, beds comfortable and the country breakfast had a great selection of foods

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Casey B, Assistant General Manager at Comfort Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your say with us and value your feedback. We often have guest stay with us when visiting the Ann Arbor area especially when going to the big football games. We thank you for your kind words and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Just finished a five night stay at Comfort Inn Plymouth Michigan.
Hotel rooms are modern and clean.
Breakfast area is clean, comfortable with great continental breakfast.
The friendly and helpful staff is what really distinguished my stay.
Everyone was so courteous and helpful, and seemed as though they were proud of and really enjoyed working at this hotel.
Especially want to note Cassie, who was working the Breakfast area.
She was friendly and right on top of replacing the coffee and any food as soon as it ran low.

Congratulations to the management for building a great staff.
Would definitely stay there again when visiting Detroit.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your kind words, the entire staff strives to make every guest feel welcome. I am glad that you had a pleasant stay and hope you come to stay with us again soon. Thank you again.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I am a business traveler who is on the road every week and when I was booked into the Comfort Inn by my company I was disappointed at first. It turned out to be a great experience with the building being recently renovated. The most helpful part were the staff, especially Maher, who went out of their way to make sure I was looked after!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Casey B, Assistant General Manager at Comfort Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

It is always great to hear that our staff is appreciated and positive reviews such are yours serves as encouragement for all of us. I am glad that you had a pleasant experience and hope to have you stay with us again soon. Thank you again.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

We travel quite frequently and this is my first review. This is a newly remodeled facility, just opened before our stay the first weekend of Nov., 2013. We will be staying here next year for our annual trip. We were greeted upon arrival by a very pleasant lady with a nice treat bag of snacks. This was a nice welcome after many hours of traveling in the car. Common areas, breakfast area, halls & rooms were very clean. All staff members were very friendly. So glad we found this place!!!! Maher takes great pride in his "Comfort Inn"

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your kind words. We take pride in our entire staff and positive feedback such as this is always great to hear. I am excited to hear you will be coming back to stay with us again. We look forward to it. Thank you again.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Van facility provided by the hotel was extremely nice. Hotel overall look and infrastructure is good. Staff is good. Break fast been provided was wonderful. Some simple improvements they can do is 1) Keep a set of slipper for washroom. 2) Arrangement of hanger for clothes 3) They can think of providing dinner at hotel

Room Tip: Top room has good view
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback reviews like this serve as encouragement for our entire staff. I am happy to see that you enjoyed the use of our shuttle. We also very much appreciate your recommendations and will consider your suggestions. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon

Reviewed November 12, 2013

My husband and I had a great experience at comfort inn. Everyone was pleasant especially maher at the front desk :) thank u! I would recommend this place to all my family and friends for sure We will definitally be back!

• Stayed: November 2013
Casey B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2013

Thank you very much for taking time writing this review.
We appreciate you coming back to stay with us every time you are in the area. We will share your comment with our team and we hope to see you back soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth
Comfort Suites Canton
Comfort Suites Canton
#3 of 11 in Canton
Hampton Inn Suites Detroit-Canton

Been to Comfort Inn Plymouth? Share your experiences!