“Good hotel for business visit”

Comfort Inn Plymouth
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Plymouth
Pune
“Good hotel for business visit”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Van facility provided by the hotel was extremely nice. Hotel overall look and infrastructure is good. Staff is good. Break fast been provided was wonderful. Some simple improvements they can do is 1) Keep a set of slipper for washroom. 2) Arrangement of hanger for clothes 3) They can think of providing dinner at hotel

Room Tip: Top room has good view
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Casey B, Assistant General Manager at Comfort Inn Plymouth, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Thank you for your feedback reviews like this serve as encouragement for our entire staff. I am happy to see that you enjoyed the use of our shuttle. We also very much appreciate your recommendations and will consider your suggestions. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Reviewed November 12, 2013

My husband and I had a great experience at comfort inn. Everyone was pleasant especially maher at the front desk :) thank u! I would recommend this place to all my family and friends for sure We will definitally be back!

• Stayed November 2013
Casey B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Plymouth, responded to this review, November 16, 2013
Thank you very much for taking time writing this review.
We appreciate you coming back to stay with us every time you are in the area. We will share your comment with our team and we hope to see you back soon.
Pentwater
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We had another satisfying stay at the Comfort Inn in Plymouth MI again just recently. We keep returning because our stays there since we have moved & return to Plymouth to see family & do business, have been comfortable & pleasant & we never have had a bad experience so far.
The staff are most hospitable, the rooms are always clean & amenities very satisfying to our needs. We will be staying again. I would endorse this Inn for couples & families. Also the business center would be a plus for travelers attending meetings.

Room Tip: We like the rooms near to the side entrance so we don't have to lug luggage around too far&...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Sue M
Casey B, Assistant General Manager at Comfort Inn Plymouth, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your response will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Henderson, Nevada
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We were very grateful for the early check-in on Friday. We come to Michigan for family events about two three times a year. Even though we have the option to stay with family, sometimes it's nice to get away and have a little alone time without giving up the comforts and features of what we're used to getting when we're home and with family.

We stayed at the Red Roof on our last visit and as much as I would like to play up the experience to their advantage, I can't imagine ever wanting to stay there again. Rooms looked like a run down truck stop motel. Sorry, just sharing what my truth is to the experience. Smelly and musty rooms, we rented 2 and both we're stinky. Had to go to Dunkin Donuts for breakfast as opposed to having breakfast in your warm and cozy enviroment with fireplaces and comfortable seating.

Our stay with you was as enjoyable as it could be due to the personal attention we received from Rita in the breakfast area. From the time we walked in early friday morning, half awake and sleep deprived, we were greeted with a warm friendly face that made us feel right at home. Almost as if we were home and breakfast was waiting for us to arrive. What a delightful and very considerate woman. I think if we would have asked her to feed us she would have. Now that's an employee who is comitted to her job and deserves to be recognized and awarded favorably!

We did not see Rita on Saturday, but come Sunday morning, there she was with a bright big beautiful smile and a hug to share. That's what we're used to in our family network. We hug those that we appreciate and value! I don't know how this woman pulled this one off, but I had just sat down planning on what I was going to have to eat and the next thing I know, placed in front of me is a nice big bowl of Lucky Charms. OMG my favorite breakfast and Rita took the time to make me feel important and delivered it to my table. I was just telling my lady how I just would love it for once I didn't have to wake up listening to world news and all the depressing information that the news channels want me to start my day with. For once can't I just sit down and enjoy some cartoons with my breakfast? By the way, I am 52 years old and that's how I start every day back home. No sooner than me finishing my first spoon full, and on the TV was Spongebob Square Pants. OMG #2 Thats my favorite cartoon. I watch it everyday before I go to work and when I get home. Once again I am 52 and own 3 company's.

To think that another person who is probably this way normally, is now t t6he time to make us feel special is beyond words. I am a guest that clearly feels like I have a home away from home to say the least. Rita will be remembered and appreciated for all that she is and does because she is what is so misssing in the world today!

Thank you Rita for treating us with with great care.
With warmest regards,
Art & Margie

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Casey B, Assistant General Manger at Comfort Inn Plymouth, responded to this review, November 5, 2013

Rita is still smiling.
Higgins Lake, Michigan
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Well, the Choice Hotels did a fine job with the renovations to this Motel in the Spring of 2013. The breakfast area, the new indoor pool and the upgrades to the rooms have made this a very nice motel to stay at. The staff is indeed very friendly and attentive, a personal thank you to Vana and Megan for making our stay pleasant. We will return to this Choice property when we visit the area again. also there is a Bennigan's next door with great food and a very good happy hour.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Casey B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Plymouth, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind words. We are glad you liked the renovated look of our Hotel and had a Pleasant stay. We hope to see you back soon.
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This hotel was everything that should be expected. Welcome was good, and all staff met were friendly and accommodating. The room was large, on the ground floor with a decent sized wardrobe in the bathroom lobby. Large comfortable bed with loads of pillows. Lighting better than average, and plenty of power sockets. WiFi is free and worked well. Slight problem with the toilet flushing, but as I was only there for one night, I didn't bother getting it fixed (apologies to the next guest). Everything from the lobby to the room was spotless. There was a pool and gym but I didn't use either, and didn't see anyone else using them either.
Breakfast included pre-made pancakes and waflles that could be warmed in the toaster, doughnuts (or donuts if you prefer), muffins, etc. Not the healthiest of choices, but there was fresh fruit available, and endless coffee. There was a Bennigan's restaurant a few feet away, so easy walking distance, but I arrived too late to try it out.
I have stayed in some pretty grim Comfort Inns, but things seem to be looking up if this one is anything to go by. I would stay again.
Note: I chose this one because it was on my route North on 275 from DTW airport. The GPS and address put it on Ann Arbor road, but it's actually on Massey Drive, so when you come off 275 North, turn left onto Ann Arbor Rd, cross the freeway, and then turn left immediately after the entrance ramp for 275 South. This avoids going around in circles like I did...

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Casey B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Plymouth, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Thank you very much for taking time writing the review about your recent stay. It is a pleasure for us to hear nice words from our guests. We hope you will come back and stay with us next time you are in the area.
New York City, New York
Reviewed October 20, 2013

The staff are the most helpful and friendly I've ever met,had a great stay,special mention to maher Bacall who left me to the airport personally as the local cab company had not arrived to collect me after an hour of waiting,I was able to be on time for my flight solely due to him,this was more than I could ever of expected from a hotel staff member

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Casey B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Plymouth, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
We appreciate your review. Every staff member at our Hotel looks forward to meeting the expectations of our Guests. Something we look forward to also assure your stay as comfortable as possable. We are glad to be of service during your issue. Our way of thanking you for staying with us hope to see you back soon next time you are in the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth
Inn at St. John's
Inn at St. John's
#3 of 5 in Plymouth
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Plymouth - Ann Arbor Area
Hampton Inn Suites Detroit-Canton
La Quinta Inn Detroit Canton
Baymont Inn & Suites Canton

Been to Comfort Inn Plymouth? Share your experiences!