Lowest prices for your stay
$209
$186
Hotels.com$209
Priceline$209
travelup.com$218
All reviews golf course wedding reception business conference ambassador suite wedding venue rooms are comfortable coffee machine grounds are lovely upon check bottled water ann arbor up to date chapel event johns atrium colin
Selected filters
Reviewed June 27, 2020

During our weekend getaway Celebrating our 23rd Anniversary at The Inn at St.Johns; Corey, made my check in process quick/easy and welcoming. Carlo's, made our weekend unforgettable he made sure we had everything we needed during our stay. Carlo's/ Corey show us great hospitality, customer service that made us feel like we were family. We stayed in the Ambassador suite and the suite was immaculate/pristine. I want to say thank you too all the staff's for all their hard work making this weekend unforgettable for us and the Hall's will be returning back soon.

Alisha

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Jim F, Other at The Inn At St. John's, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2020

Dear 47lalishah,

Happy belated 23rd Anniversary!!! And, thank you so much for posting this wonderful review. We will be sure to share it with the Front Desk team!

The Ambassador Suite is one of four luxury suites here. It is as lovely as you described. We are glad it was available for your anniversary celebration and that you felt as special as the two of you deserved to be on such a fantastic occasion.

Here's to 23 more!!! Hope to see you again soon.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed June 21, 2020

I always stay at the Inn at St John’s when in the area for work, customer service is exemplary always. This last trip stood out to me due to the current precautions and elegant way that St John’s Has addressed all these new changes. The hotel was immaculate, welcoming and gorgeous.
Carlos was not only efficient and courteous but made me feel as if we had know each other forever. During a time when so many people are stressed and not always kind to each other Carlos really took the time to address all my concerns and anticipate things that would be helpful during my stay. I checked out today knowing that I will be looking forward to my future return visits due to the kindness and professionalism of the staff at St John’s.
If you stay here, be prepared to be treated like a VIP.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
Jim F, Manager at The Inn At St. John's, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2020

Dear 299catrinaw,

Thank you so much for this wonderful 5-Star review. We are grateful for your loyalty and doubly so for your kind comments. I will be sure to share them with Carlos. No one is working harder to ensure the safety of our guests. It's so nice to read that we can balance this with our efforts to provide exceptional service and a truly memorable stay.

We look forward to your next visit!

Kindest regards,

Reviewed March 17, 2020

We had to cancel our reservation due to the fact that University of Michigan's graduation was canceled. :(. Colin at the front desk was so kind, empathic and warm that I had to tell his supervisor, Carlos, how compassionate Colin was. Colin said very understanding things about how hard it must be for us to miss out on this milestone event. Carlos promised that they would show us a wonderful time when we next make our way there (and we WILL come back to celebrate graduation when things are normal again!). They made a very sad phone call so pleasant. It meant the world to me.

1  Thank dianesJ6508TG
Hotel M, Manager at The Inn At St. John's, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2020

Dear dianesJ6508TG,

We are grateful for this 5-Star review and your lovely comments about Colin and Carlos. Now, more than ever, your kind words are keeping our spirits up. I promise to share them with these two wonderful and caring associates!

We are so sorry that you are missing out on such a significant occasion. However it should not take away from the fantastic sense of accomplishment that your child and you must be feeling for their having achieved it! Congratulations to you all....you should be very proud of your new U of M grad! GO BLUE!!!!

Remember, no finer words were ever written than, "This too shall pass". We look forward to your future visit after things settle back into some sense of normalcy! Here's hoping it's very soon!

Kindest regards,

Reviewed March 12, 2020 via mobile

This hotel is a refreshing experience, so different from the average hotel! I enjoyed the historical aspect of it, the uniqueness, and the warm midwestern service. The rooms are very comfortable and the beds were excellent. We had a great night’s sleep. I look forward to coming back in the summer!

Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank Dolly R
Hotel M, Manager at The Inn At St. John's, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2020

Dear GoodToGoGirl,

Thank you so much for posting this nice 4-Star review of your recent stay at The Inn at St. John's. You were kind to do so.

It is a lovely and unique place, isn't it? Nice to see that you are a fan of our "warm mid-western service" as well. The staff is dedicated to ensuring that every guest has a wonderful, safe and memorable experience. We are so glad that you did!

We hope to have you as our guest again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed March 11, 2020

To celebrate our first anniversary, I surprised my husband with a room at The Inn at St. Johns because we also had our wedding reception there. I let the staff know the situation to help keep the surprise a secret, and they were so careful and accommodating. Not only did they let me check in early to decorate they room, but they also upgraded our room to one of their suites, and decorated the king bed with rose petals and chocolates for us! The suite was just amazing and staff was very kind and helpful. Such a great experience, I highly recommend!

Date of stay: March 2020
Hotel M, Manager at The Inn At St. John's, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2020

Dear Z1053GGdebbiev,

First of all, Happy 1st Anniversary!

Secondly, we were so pleased that you celebrated it with an evening at The Inn at St. John's. It is our goal to make every guest's visit memorable for all the right reasons. It's so nice to read that we succeeded in your case.

Finally, thank you so much for taking the time to share this lovely 5-Star review. We look forward to your next visit....Anniversary #2, perhaps!

Best wishes,