“Great food and friendly staff. Made for a great summer night!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Compari's on the Park

Compari's on the Park
Ranked #2 of 146 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Compari's on the Park is a family owned and operated Italian restaurant located in beautiful downtown Plymouth,MI. We prepare our menu daily, using family recipes that have been passed down through the Comparis on the Park generations. Our famous brick oven pizza is made from scratch using only the highest quality ingredients and was voted "Top 25 Pizza's" in metro Detroit by the Detroit Free Press. Our casual ambiance is perfect for any occasion, from date night to family dinner. We offer a Wine Spectator Award winning variety of domestic and imported wines to complement all of our dishes, along with our full stocked bar featuring a wide selection of Michigan beers. Come see us today at Compari's on the Park, a place for food, fun and friends!
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and friendly staff. Made for a great summer night!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

Food was solid. Prices just about right, I think. Great atmosphere, and good staff. Our server was Kristin, and she was great. We were there on July 17 in the evening, out on the patio. It was a beautiful summer night, and the food and service were so appreciated!

I had the tortelloni and the blush sauce was delish! My brother had the calzone, and was more than satisfied. Def worth checking out!

• Visited July 2014

Detroit, Michigan
“Comparis”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

I really enjoyed my veal cherry dinner. Not many restaurants have this dish on the menu. My only complaint was that my wife and I both ordered salads and instead of coming on individual plates, it came in a bowl for us to share. Other than that, we will return.

Plymouth, Michigan
“Great Italian Food, Nice Ambience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Whether you're looking for a full Italian dinner or a high quality homemade pizza, Compari's has something on the menu for everyone - and they deliver! They have even made catering portions for 10 people that tasted just as good as when I order the dish in the restaurant. It's a nice evening out, whether it's a date with the hubby or we're taking the whole family. Service is excellent, and they tolerate small children very well.

Gerrards Cross, United Kingdom
“A dependable restaurant with outside seating”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

I've been to this restaurant multiple time and cannot really critise the food but never think I must go back.

However with the right weather it does have a great atmosphere if you choose outside seating. It overlooks the green. Great for people watching.

Serice is good, cuisine a mixture of Italian, Mexican, Spanish & traditional American. We had sandwich's and fish taco's. The taco's, my wife said were really good. My Philly Chicken Sandwich tasted OK but could have been a little more copped up to allow the provolone, peppers an onions blend in better and have more grilled flavor to the meat.

Highland, Michigan
“Bad experience ruined what used to be a favorite spot”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

I'm so bummed. I went to Compari's today for lunch because it's always been one of my favorite dining spots in Plymouth. The meal itself was very good. It was the fiasco after my meal that has me questioning when and if I'll be going back. The waitress brought my bill and I gave her my credit card right away since I was on my one hour lunch break from work and needed to keep things moving along. Ten minutes later she came by -- without my bill and credit card -- only to tell me she hadn't forgotten about me, but the owner was messing with the computer and now the credit card thing wasn't working. At that point, I needed to be leaving or I would be late for work. Instead, I had to walk over and wait at the bar while they kept trying to run my credit card. Eventually, the bartender suggested that they run the card in the back since apparently the Internet wasn't connected. Brilliant! Why didn't they think of that 15 minutes before? And if it was the owner who was standing there while the poor waitress was trying to get the computer to work, shame on him! He never apologized to me or offered to make any amends for my inconvenience. This visit left a very bad taste in my mouth...

1 Thank Emily F