“wonderful happy hr.”

Ranked #44 of 146 Restaurants in Plymouth
Michigan
“wonderful happy hr.”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This place is a good time for happy hour , dinner, or an evening out. It can get kind of loud in there in the evening but it is a fun place.

Visited February 2013

Northville, Michigan
“They try to force you to pay your bill TWICE”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

The food is good and the band was really fun, but the waitstaff are terrible, indiffernet, and rude. We were paying for our drinks as we went and did not have an open tab. After my freind paid for a round, the wiatress stopped me on my way to the rest room and said my friend never paid for the last round. We went back to my table and after some discussion the waitress "remembered" that we HAD paid for it. Guess we were not drunk enough to fall for it? All around terrible service, caveat emptor. Avoid waitress Tara.

• Visited June 2013
Chesterfield, Michigan, United States
“Nice Irish Pub”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

It is a bit cookie cutter, but the beer is cold and it has a nice atmosphere! I love a well poured Guiness and they did it right.

Visited April 2013
East Lansing, Michigan
“Good atmosphere; decent food!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Sean O'Callaghan's is a pretty cool place. Good Irish Pub atmosphere, lots of dark wood, comfortable chairs and bar stools. We had lunch there and the specials were very good. The food was okay, pretty typical for an Irish Pub, but nothing to write home about. I had the fish and chips and my wife had the Shepard's pie. Both came in lunch portions. The coating on the fish was a little mushy, but the fish itself was good. The Shepard's pie was actually very tasty. It had a spice that I could not quite place my finger on, but very good. Drinks were also good. Ordered a snakebite and got a snakebite - a good sign, especially in an Irish Pub!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank rmeade88
Plymouth,'MI
“poor service, owner insulting”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We had two poor meals, One the salad came before the meal for my wife, my salad came after , the waitress was really rude, and never came back to see if we wanted another drink or anything. We had to flag down another person to get the bill. The waitress actually came over and tossed it on the table.
The second time, we both ordered sanwiches, the corned beef and reuben. The reuben was totally burned and black. They took it back, but the new sandwich ( how long to toast two pieces of bread anyway) came back 20 minutes later when i was finished .
I e-mailed the owner and he was so rude and insulting in his response that I would not walk into the place again. Basically mediocre food, poor service and a horrible owner who knows nothing about customer service

• Visited November 2012