“Outstanding meal”

The Courthouse Grille Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Courthouse Grille Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 155 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed August 15, 2016

My husband and I were very pleasantly surprised by our delicious dinner at the Courthouse Grille. We hadn't been there for many, many years- actually since it was Ernesto's. We started off with the calamari appetizer. Extremely tender calamari was lightly coated and lightly fried, topped with a sweet pepper and caper sauce. It was an unusual calamari preparation and really good. I chose a Walleye dish that was a special that day. I often order Walleye, when possible. This piece of walleye was very large and well prepared. My husband selected veal cooked with cherries, mushrooms, and shallots with a port wine reduction. It was tender and really flavorful. Meals came with fresh salads, amazing bread, fresh vegetables and delicious potatoes. I appreciated the option to order a wine pour that was a 1 1/2 glass serving. The prices were excellent for the amount and quality of food. Service was perfect, thanks to our waiter, Sean.

Reviewed July 29, 2016

We hadn't been to the Courthouse Grille for a few years, but were pleasantly surprised on our recent visit. Everyone was quite pleased with their meal selection, ranging from Maurice salad to scallops to steak. Service was very good (probably because there were only two other tables occupied on this particular Sunday night!)

Reviewed July 13, 2016

Nice facility. Nice and good service staff. We had four for dinner. The side sleds wee typical with standard dressing. One concern I have in Michigan is "almost dishes".
For example I had an almost paella- one in name not in product. Also many of the pasta dishes are served similar to casseroles. So we have pasta with meatballs covered with cheese and baked in the oven. The other couple enjoyed their meat loaf and steak and shrimp dish. Not bias, but not worth the trip

Reviewed July 12, 2016

A very relaxing place to enjoy a quiet dinner with friends and family. The food is always very good.

Reviewed July 8, 2016 via mobile

We lived in Plymouth for 25 years and always try to visit at least once a year. Our favorite place to dine is The Courthouse Grille. It has great ambiance, service, and food. We were in MI for 7 days and chose to dine there twice. I always get Fettichinne Lamborghini, chicken breast with green, yellow peppers, onions and fired up red sauce. It is no longer on the menu but the staff graciously prepared it for me. We had 2 great dinners in a quiet eloquent atmosphere without the crowds of downtown dining. There was good live entertainment in the bar on Saturday night.
Great place!

Been to The Courthouse Grille Restaurant? Share your experiences!