“Wonderful!”

The Courthouse Grille Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Courthouse Grille Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 151 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I hosted a baby shower at the Courthouse Grille on May 20, 2012 for 35 guests. The Courthouse Grille sure came through for us. The food was excellent. We had chosen a choice of 3 plated entrees: veal marsala, chicken primavera and salmon. I had the chicken and it was wonderful. I tasted the salmon and veal and they were great as well. This was not your usual banquet food. I would be remiss in not mentioning the waitsfaff. They did a wonderful job of taking care of everyone's needs and were experienced in running a shower with all of its activities. Thank you Courthouse Grille for the great job!

1  Thank Linda B

Reviewed May 29, 2012

For a relaxing meal, well prepared with an interesting twist, and professional servers who are dedicated to making your experience pleasant, The Courthouse Grille is our go-to choice. The chef often comes out to check with diners and is very accommodating. When we have come with a larger group (16), we were seated in a lovely private dining room.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Courthouse Grille is one of our favorite restaurants. The menu offers a wide selection with some very unique entrees. We love the calamari and the special way it is prepared. The staff is friendly and works very hard to please.

1  Thank Jim S
Reviewed January 6, 2012

We took my mother in law to dinner for her birthday. There were 7 of us. When we arrived, at about 5:45, the place was almost empty,so we were seated right away. The waitress was excellent. As far as the meals, most of us enjoyed our choices. One did not, and my granddaughter's chicken fingers were a little over cooked. Although they still had a good flavor. We also had dessert. I can highlty recommend the the chocolate rum cake. This was our first visit here. The reason we went is because I had a coupon for 1/2 off the entire bill, up to $50.00. They're a little on the pricey side, but probably comparable to similiar restaurants. I would go again.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

The food here is pretty good. I don't necessarily love anything in particular, but if we want something different, we go here. We would probably go more often, but there is not much atmosphere and the place is always three quarters empty.