“Unique restaurant with diverse menu.”
Review of Station 885

Station 885
Ranked #33 of 146 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Great cut of filet, undercooked and sent back. So my wife & I ate our entrees at different times. Toni's special homemade Bloody Mary was nothing special. All other food and drinks were very good. Atmosphere, service was very good. We will give another try and expect it will be better.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

My first visit to Station 885 was for Easter brunch. I haven't tried there food during regular hours so I can't speak to that. Speaking specifically to the Easter brunch, it seemedd the cost per person $24 I believe, felt pretty high for food that wasn't particularly outstanding. There was in fact, plenty of it. There just wasn't anything about it that stood out or was particularly memorable. And nothing that felt it was worth $24. It was just a bunch of regular food. In my opinion if they wanted to give their customers more value for the money (I realize it is common practice to charge more at Easter), they could take their current items (the basics, french toast, eggs benedict, etc) and take them up a notch.
On a more positive note, if you, or your child enjoy trains, they will enjoy the decor and the electric trainset that runs around the ceiling.

2  Thank MichiganTraveler03
Reviewed January 1, 2012

We went on New Years Eve. We had to put down a deposit to make sure we made our reservation. Well we were there on time but had to wait for our table. They had a special menu for the night . I took only two bites of my ($36.)pasta dish and my husband brought his($40.) prime rib home for the dog. The wait staff, I think her name was Kelly was super. She tended bar, cleaned up broken glass and still was always on site for us. The bartender was also great for the co. When he saw us waiting so long for our table he got into action and we were seated. The owners came out a little before midnight and gave us a glass of champange and party favors, they were very friendly. They had a band, the guy playing guitar was great, but the other guy ,well lets just say there was another guy.Because of the staff I would like to return and change my review but I don't know if it is worth another $100. night out.

2  Thank mombeege123
Reviewed August 10, 2011

Visited on a Friday night, and was very busy but we had reservations. Service was top notch. Food was good but not great. I had the chops and they had no seasoning at all. Everyone else enjoyed their meals. Had appetizers and desert with the meal. I'd go again just becasue of the variety and atmosphere. Not a place for a romantic getaway.

4  Thank getbit_98
Reviewed August 5, 2011

We bought a Groupon for Station 885 because I had heard good things but had never visited. Neat location in Old Town Plymouth next to the railroad tracks. We liked the causal yet more upscale feel to the restaurant. Our service was very good; the bartender served us as we dined later in the evening at a table in the bar area. The food was very good and the portions were hearty but we found the menu prices to be a little steep across the board. We may go back at some point in the future but probably only if we have another deal to help counteract the price structure.

3  Thank MIRay