“Relaxing Tasty Filling Lunch”

Greek Islands Coney Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 146 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: American, Greek
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I ate here with two friends on a Saturday. All three of us were highly satisfied with our choices -- both taste and amount of food. Ambiance casual, open, airy (we ate inside, the patio was full). Waitress prompt and courteous. Cheerful and prompt refills of soda and coffee. We lingered 2 hours for a long catch-up conversation and were never rushed; no one showed any impatience. Ignore bar scene rating -- not applicable.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Nice Humus (chick pea dip) & Pita bread. Tasty dolmahs (stuffed grape leaves). Good spiniach quiche. Big portions. Friendly & helpful waitresses.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

This restaurant is tremendously under-appreciated in downtown Plymouth. Their food is great, their prices are very reasonable, and they have a great location. Not the greatest atmosphere simply because of the high ceilings, but I would still give it the highest recommendation. Order something Greek!

1  Thank Tom G
Reviewed April 7, 2014

My last review of this place was a one star...Some significant improvements have been made. There's a new menu! I took a Greek friend with me and he convinced me to order some Greek items that I had never tried...they were absolutely phenomenal. My friend said it was as good or better than his grandmother made...seriously! If you like Greek food, this is now the place in the area to visit.

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

This was not our first visit...the food was better the previous visit and so was the service. There are many superior restaurants in the area. This one cannot compete on any level. It was't horrible, but it wasn't as good as any other restaurant in the area.

1  Thank Tom G