“Average, Inexpensive, low risk, little reward.”

Red Olive Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 147 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Red Olive is, simply put, just another middle-eastern restaurant with nicer decor. The menu is huge, so its unlikely most of it is prepared fresh. It's really a diner trying to look like fine dining. This isn't meant to discourage you from eating there. It is spacious, inexpensive and offers wide variety. There are plenty of other expensive restaurants to select in Plymouth/Canton if you want a romantic night out for fine dining. This is more family, moderately priced, deep fried American meets off the grill gyro.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

I went here for the mediterranean style food. They have a great menu, and the American style food is very good. We have had breakfast here before also, and that was very good. The mediterranean food is obviously seasoned for the U.S. palate. I found it to be rather bland. My falafel wrap was supposed to have tahini sauce on it, but I couldn't find it or taste it. I ordered a side of garlic sauce (that is made of whipped vegetable oil, lemon, and fresh garlic). The garlic sauce was mostly whipped vegetable oil. Rather low on flavor, and it was separating, which indicated that it is old or not kept cold enough. So stay away from the meiterranean food and enjoy a very good American style meal at the Red Olive.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

While working in the market place with my VP from MA, had the opportunity to stop in for lunch. The establishement was filled with patrons and by the looks on their faces they all seemed to be enjoying thier dining experience. We had lunch, me a Gryro salad and my VP the corned Beef sandwhich. Service was quick, the food was of big portions and the prcing was fair. Many establishments serve french fries as thier sides and I must say the ones this restaruant serves were FABULOUS! Hot, crunchy and with a pleasing potato flavor...the BEST ever! If you are looking for a clean, friendly place to enjoy delicious food, this is your place. Oh by the way their have a very wide range of offerings on their menus so you wont be disatisfied!

Enjoy!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

we stopped by for breakfast last weekend each having an omelet and hash browns. Both were cooked well and were tasty - no complaints. Service was good and no one rushed us as we sat and talked for quite a while. Prices were good at about $7. My coffee never got cold on this busy Sunday morning.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Everyone in the family will be happy with this place. Endless variety at great prices and friendly servers. Cozy Mediterranean vib. Try the saganaki and enjoy shouting "Oopa!" Great homemade soups, breakfast anytime and large portions.