“best cup ever”
Review of Espresso Elevado

Espresso Elevado
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Plymouth
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Description: Artisan coffee roaster & brew bar specializing in fair trade, organically grown beans that are carefully selected from small farms & co-ops, then fresh-roasted on site. We invite you to experience our innovative, handcrafted coffee, made with our own syrups and original recipes. Pair your beverage with a natural pastry made in-house or by one of our local bakers. Our staff can also help you select beans and choose a manual brew method for home use. We hope to see you soon!
Farmington Hills, Michigan
“best cup ever”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

That was the best latte ever. They even did that thing where they make a design in the foam. I would have given them 5 stars but $7.00? I didn't argue, and I still tipped, but I think something was wrong.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank mynamehere2013

Chesterfield, Michigan, United States
“Fantastic Coffee in Plymouth”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

My espresso was absolutely wonderful, and my wife's cappuccino was spot on. The barristas were very friendly and really looked the part. My only issue is that the place is very small, and the merchandise displays are old. It was a bit uncomfortable spending time there. However, if you want a great cup of coffee, this is the place for you.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Brian S
Plymouth, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Roasted in-house, always hand-poured”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I've been to a lot of coffee shops--drunk a lot of coffee--and E2 is the all-around best. Wonderful specialty drinks and seasonals but the real thing that sets it off is the coffee itself. The beans are roasted, in small batches, 10 feet from where you're served and there is a wide variety of options--all of which are good. Every cup is hand-poured (no airpots here). Any fan of coffee must stop in.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank JPromo
Savannah, Georgia
“One of the best cups I've ever had”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Had a cup of coffee at Espresso Elevado yesterday. Something from Nicaragua. It was one of the best cups of coffee I've had in a long time, and I drink more coffee than most. The coffee was full of flavors, rich with strong fruity hints. I enjoyed it and will go there again when we come back to town. I only wish we had a coffee shop of this caliber in Savannah.

Visited August 2012
“Excellent craft roasted coffee.”
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Espresso Elevado is a small craft roaster that offering fresh beans and European style espresso drinks. The coffee is excellent and the baristas prepare amazingly good drinks. The drinks are consistently high quality from visit to visit and from barista to barista. The cappuccinos rank with the best I've had. They take extreme care with each drink so it takes a little longer than would be the case at some other places. I have been to Espresso Elevator six times and have been very pleased each time.