“Outstanding stay”

Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Plymouth
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Outstanding stay”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

I was looking for an economical hotel for St. Patrick's Day in Plymouth. I was astounded at the value of the room that I received. Steve at the desk was extremely friendly and very helpful. I had not been in the area for over 25 years and he gave me very good suggestions of where to go to eat. When I am back in this area again I will most definitely stay here again. Great place to stay!!!

Room Tip: I did not book my room until the morning that I left and got a great price for my room.
2 Thank steven c
Christina P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful comments. My staff members are happy to provide you with extremely friendly customer service. I’m glad my staff was helpful in finding you somewhere fun to eat. We look forward to your next stay.

Christina

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Montrose, MI
Reviewed March 26, 2012

This is one of the friendliset hotels, the staff treats you like one of the family, remembers who you are

1 Thank Dale K
Thank you for your kind comments. We appreciate our guest and strive to provide excellent customer service.

Livonia, Michigan
Reviewed March 24, 2012

I have stayed at Red Roof many times and enjoy the clean rooms and generous people. Steve has always been very helpful no matter what it is that you need. The price is always right and the people are very generous. That is what always brings me back.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your comments. We are happy to provide our guest with generous customer service and clean rooms. We look forward to your next visit.

Romulus, Michigan
Reviewed March 23, 2012

I once again have found a Red Roof to be one of the cleanest, friendliest hotels I have stayed at! Starting with the service at the front desk, particularly Stephen, and including a top notch housekeeping department, I am very happy with this hotel. This is my second stay in as many weeks here, and the reason I am back is clear, I am totally satisfied. The rooms I have stayed in have been very clean and well taken care of. Last weekend, I stayed here for the great value and was very pleasantly surprised. A couple I know traveled to the Kalahari Resort in Ohio the same weekend and were very disappointed by the lack of a clean room and a staff that didnt seem to care. I laughed and told them they should have stayed at a Red Roof. Honestly, I had never stayed at a Red Roof until last year, but they are certainly my favorite hotel now. I highly recommend this hotel! If you want to combine value with a clean and friendly stay, this is your place.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Thank you very much for your comments. I am very pleased that we were able to provide you with excellent customer service and top notch housekeeping. Thank you for recommending our hotel.

Highland, Michigan
Reviewed March 23, 2012

This is the best hotel I have ever stayed in. When I arrive the staff is very nice to me, they even know me by name. Stephen Is very profesional with a sence of being a friend. Tineka consistently checks me in really quick with a can-do attitude and always asks how my day is.

I have been staying here for over a year!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for your comments we appreciate your business and enjoy providing exceptional customer service and making our guest feel at home. We look forward to your next visits.

Cincinnati, OH
Reviewed March 22, 2012

I have stayed at this location many times and I'm always greeted with a friendly hello and welcome back. Diane, Tineka, are always friendly, curteous, and professional. They go out of their way to help you in anyway they can and make you feel at home away from home. They truely do an excellent job. Keep up the great work. Jerry W.

Room Tip: The Business rooms are great.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your comments. My staff enjoys providing friendly, courteous, and professional customer service to our guests. We want you to feel as if you are at home. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed March 21, 2012

Room layout was properly done. Good entertainment access. Didn't have a boring time during stay.
Besides, the guest service officers were good in attending to my varied enquiries. Impressive, judging the fact that this was my first time in America.
I look forward to the red roof sign on future travels; I also look forward to recommending it to everyone I know who's travelling to the states.

• Stayed March 2012
We are happy to provide our guest with fantastic customer service. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your comments. We are glad that you enjoyed your time in America and at our hotel and your enquiries were answered promptly. We look forward to your next visit.

Christina
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
Comfort Inn Plymouth
Baymont Inn & Suites Canton
Hospitality Hotel
Hospitality Hotel
#3 of 15 in Livonia

Been to Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth? Share your experiences!