“Dale K”

Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Plymouth
Reviewed March 26, 2012

This is one of the friendliset hotels, the staff treats you like one of the family, remembers who you are

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Dale K
Christina P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

Thank you for your kind comments. We appreciate our guest and strive to provide excellent customer service.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

I have stayed at Red Roof many times and enjoy the clean rooms and generous people. Steve has always been very helpful no matter what it is that you need. The price is always right and the people are very generous. That is what always brings me back.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your comments. We are happy to provide our guest with generous customer service and clean rooms. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 23, 2012

I once again have found a Red Roof to be one of the cleanest, friendliest hotels I have stayed at! Starting with the service at the front desk, particularly Stephen, and including a top notch housekeeping department, I am very happy with this hotel. This is my second stay in as many weeks here, and the reason I am back is clear, I am totally satisfied. The rooms I have stayed in have been very clean and well taken care of. Last weekend, I stayed here for the great value and was very pleasantly surprised. A couple I know traveled to the Kalahari Resort in Ohio the same weekend and were very disappointed by the lack of a clean room and a staff that didnt seem to care. I laughed and told them they should have stayed at a Red Roof. Honestly, I had never stayed at a Red Roof until last year, but they are certainly my favorite hotel now. I highly recommend this hotel! If you want to combine value with a clean and friendly stay, this is your place.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family

Thank you very much for your comments. I am very pleased that we were able to provide you with excellent customer service and top notch housekeeping. Thank you for recommending our hotel.

Reviewed March 23, 2012

This is the best hotel I have ever stayed in. When I arrive the staff is very nice to me, they even know me by name. Stephen Is very profesional with a sence of being a friend. Tineka consistently checks me in really quick with a can-do attitude and always asks how my day is.

I have been staying here for over a year!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for your comments we appreciate your business and enjoy providing exceptional customer service and making our guest feel at home. We look forward to your next visits.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

I have stayed at this location many times and I'm always greeted with a friendly hello and welcome back. Diane, Tineka, are always friendly, curteous, and professional. They go out of their way to help you in anyway they can and make you feel at home away from home. They truely do an excellent job. Keep up the great work. Jerry W.

Room Tip: The Business rooms are great.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your comments. My staff enjoys providing friendly, courteous, and professional customer service to our guests. We want you to feel as if you are at home. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed March 21, 2012

Room layout was properly done. Good entertainment access. Didn't have a boring time during stay.
Besides, the guest service officers were good in attending to my varied enquiries. Impressive, judging the fact that this was my first time in America.
I look forward to the red roof sign on future travels; I also look forward to recommending it to everyone I know who's travelling to the states.

• Stayed: March 2012

We are happy to provide our guest with fantastic customer service. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your comments. We are glad that you enjoyed your time in America and at our hotel and your enquiries were answered promptly. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 29, 2012

For the last 60 weeks I've stayed at the Detroit-Plymouth Red Roof Inn every Sunday evening, except for 2. I could stay anywhere I want and there are numerous alternatives, but I choose to continue staying at this facility, because: 1. The staff, especially Steve, is professional, courteous, and friendly; 2. the rooms are clean and reasonably priced; 3. I feel safe and secure at all hours of the day and night; 4. it's a lob wedge from I-275; and 5. Dunkin Doughnuts and Dennys ajoin the property, so I can arrive as late as I want and depart as early as I want without having to worry about where to get coffee or food.

Altogether I've spent 75 or so nights at this motel and never had a single bad experience.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We are happy to treat our guest like family as we strive to provide excellent customer service and clean rooms. Thank you for your business and we look forward to your next visit.

Christina

Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
Comfort Inn Plymouth
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Plymouth - Ann Arbor Area
Comfort Inn Livonia
Comfort Inn Livonia
#8 of 16 in Livonia

Been to Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth? Share your experiences!