“Really a great coney island”
Review of Leo's Coney Island

Leo's Coney Island
Ranked #27 of 146 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed May 4, 2014

They served a lot of Greek food and the service was excellent. We ate there quite a bit. The Chicken Lemon soup was excellent and the place was very clean. I understand that there are several Leo's in the area.

There are newer reviews for Leo's Coney Island

Reviewed July 17, 2013

The menu was quite extensive, not what I expected. I had to go traditional and get a coney island dog combo. Food was good, nothing like I normally eat (i'm a health nut) but the salad dressing was incredible and the dog and fries were great as well. I don't think anyone can be disappointed here. My boyfriend was very excited I tried a coney island dog and liked it, gotta test new things when your someplace new. Service was very quick and friendly.

Reviewed September 1, 2011

We love their local specials only available at this location. Service is always good, selections always on time -- specials are pretty good too. You can stop by any time as they are open 24hrs. Highly recommend this one.

Reviewed February 2, 2011

Extensive menu at a local chain..with an emphasis on Greek food. Everything we tasted was great. Good choice for tasty, inexpensive meals.

Been to Leo's Coney Island? Share your experiences!