“A great place for pizza and casual dining”
Review of Pizza E Vino

Pizza E Vino
Ranked #6 of 146 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gerrards Cross, United Kingdom
“A great place for pizza and casual dining”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

This place is a favorite if you fancy pizza. They have a brick oven so the pizza's are fantastic. I prefer them a little "more cooked" they handle that superbly.

The pizza and appetizers choices a great. Love their antipasto and in particular the ham are great. If you like spicy their Divola pizza cannot be beat.

Suggest if you are ordering white wine you ask for some ice, they seem not to be able to serve really cold white wine but a small complaint in what is a great little restaurant

• Visited October 2013

Plymouth, MI
“Neopolitan Pizza at its Best”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Cellar 849 is probably our favorite restaurant in downtown Plymouth, featuring wood fired Neopolitan pizzas and a wide variety of Italian wines that leaves one craving more. We have been going to Cellar 849 since it first opened and served only wine...no food. We've yet to experience any bad service, but the place can get crowded especially on weekends, so it's wise to get there early. Wine by the glass or by the bottle: try a Montepulciano. You won't regret it.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank xicolopes
“Service was wonderful, pizza left us wondering.”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Our server was very nice and accommodating. We had a nice Insalata 849 salad followed by a bland Sorento pizza. The atmosphere was loud but fun. I love brick oven pizza but with some taste. No wow factor.

• Visited August 2013
Plymouth, Michigan
“great pizza”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This crowded little spot in downtown Plymouth is a delight. Great pizzas, salads and appetizers. Service was prompt but a little harried. On a Tuesday evening it was packed and weekends are exceptionally busy. Wine choices are quite good and reasonably priced. My sister and I each had a salad and we shared the 12 inch pizza. We had one glass of wine each. With tip the bill was $60. Too noisy to get 5 stars and tables are way too crowded. Floor and tables could be cleaner to suit me too.

• Visited August 2013
“Classic Napoli in the Heart of Town”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My wife and I absolutely loved all three of our visits to this restaurant. My only wish would be to have quieter and more separated seating offerings to better enjoy the outstanding food. The 849 salad paired with a "read" or "white" pizza is a perfect meal for the two of us and recommended for a lighter meal. Any of the appetizers make a great start for sharing or setting up many of the excellent flavor marriages of the salads or pizzas. Part of my positive impression might be from having similar pizzas while traveling to Naples Italy nonetheless just as enjoyable on the table. I would recommend this restaurant to families of all sizes however I am more likely to enjoy a night out with close friends or a "date night".

• Visited July 2013