“Really nice!”
Review of Cork Wine Pub

Cork Wine Pub
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This may be the best, most innovative wine bar we have ever visited anywhere! I'd love to write the 1st review!
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

Really great menu; interesting dishes and very tasty! The wine list was great as well. The best part of dinner was our server, Sandy. She made outstanding recommendations in food and wine pairings, gave her honest opinion on our choices and even gave us samples of a couple of wines! Great on selling but not a “seller”. My family owned a restaurant many years ago and this type of employee is a gem and true professional. We’ll be visiting often!

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Had the meat and cheese plate and it was very good. I thought their specialty drinks - at least the one I had - was not very good. I think I would go here for the wine options and not for cocktails. If I wanted cocktails I would go somewhere else

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

Went back to cork again, found it to be amazing again. Went with a larger party this time, there were six of us. The tater tots and Brussels sprout apps were terrific. As someone who doesn’t like Brussels sprouts these are great, a must try. Our entrees were cooked to perfection we had fillets, lamb chops, and Chicken. The lamb was delicious but the portion was very small, the fillet and chicken were more appropriately sized. We will definitely go back and would recommend it to anyone

Reviewed November 8, 2017

Invited with a group after a wedding to come here. Friends said been there several times and were happy previously. I'm no food snob and am a world traveler. I'll go for either a pizza, turkey club or steak.
Our group of seven ordered several appetizers and bottles of wine at 9pm. Everything great and tasty. Then an hour passed and I had to get up from the table and ask to place our main food order. Felt weird having to ask for attention in a place with $17 dollar sandwiches and $30 dollar entrees.
Mostly burgers all the way around except for one filet.
Burger meat very lean and not seasoned which made a dry and bland repast. The fried Brussel sprouts for the appetizer was GREAT so I got that as my side.
Ooops, pile of crispy leaves and extremely salty.
Our other friends did not mention anything about their dinners. Dessert was unimpressive and final tally hundreds of dollars.
Very stylish place with a hip atmosphere but maybe trying too hard? Ferndale has become known for new, unusual and top notch eats. But this was not one of them.

Reviewed October 27, 2017

Have eaten here before, and had a wonderful meal. This time everything we had seemed like it was missing flavoring. We waited quite a while before waitstaff came to wait on us. Ordered three dishes, all very "flat" tasting. In the middle of eating, one of the servers came by and asked if we'd like another drink. We said yes, but never received them. They didn't seem terribly busy, so don't think that was the problem.
Very disappointed in our meal