“Small town charm meets upscale Italian”
Review of La Vita Bistro

La Vita Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
La Vita Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 25 Restaurants in Pinckney
Cuisines: European, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: You will love all the house made favorites including Lasagna, Spaghetti and Meatballs, Scampi, Smoked Mozzarella... Just to name a few. Dinner entrees include soup or a salad. Chef Eirik creates dishes sure to please even the most discriminating of palates. Many of the ingredients he uses are items grown by local farmers. The ambiance at La Vita Bistro is one of comfort and class. You will feel like you are treating yourself to someplace special, but without the high cost of the city. Come as you are, have a family meal or celebrate a special event. The seating area has expanded into the adjoining building and offers a different, more open and casual ambience, while the patio area with its large fire-pit overlooking the park is comfortable and inviting and is open weather permitting. The original dining room boasts large, cozy tall booths for a more elegant and intimate feeling. Wines are available for purchase and carryout also.
Reviewed March 17, 2015

Absolutely lovely little place to visit in Pinckney! I'm a Pinckney native, and it's been so depressing to watch restaurants go out of business left and right due to hard economic times. I no longer live in the area, but whenever I'm back, I try to stop by La Vita Bistro for some tasty food and great service because I'm truly hoping that La Vita Bistro is here to stay!
I have had my fair share of Italian restaurants around the world, but La Vita Bistro is special to me because it really brings that small town charm to your Italian dining experience without diluting it. The food is great, but I think personality is really what sets it apart from other Italian restaurants. Formal, yet friendly, without being stuffy or pretentious. If you're even thinking the words "Olive Garden" next time you want some breadsticks and pasta, STOP and go get the real deal from La Vita Bistro instead!

Reviewed March 1, 2015 via mobile

All I can say is OMG. The pork belly special was phenomenal! It was perfectly prepared and the side of roasted cauliflower was such a great surprise with its hint of curry! The wine sommelier suggested a wonderful Italian red blend to accompany our meal. The meal was a 10. This restaurant is such a nice addition to the area. My only regret is that we didn't have room for dessert.

Reviewed March 1, 2015

We stumbled on La Vita Bistro in the quiet little town of Pinckney. We were pleased to find an interesting menu and a vast wine list! Everything is homemade from quality and locally sourced ingredients. It exceeded our expectations. Big on flavor with the big ticket prices. Try the duck or scallops.... Amazing.

1  Thank KChezFitz
Reviewed February 19, 2015

I've visited several times, with my hubby, with my family and with friends. I'm not very familiar with "italian fare", but they have many dishes available with both marinara or some types of "white" sauce, some is alfredo and one I enjoyed was chicken with wild mushrooms in goat cheese sauce - divine! They also have specials of the day, a good wine list and a bar that knows how to make a great "Old Fashioned". A gem in the heart of Pinckney!

2  Thank Nancy J
Reviewed February 18, 2015 via mobile

Wine is really good. Food is fair and pricey. I don't mind paying if the food was really good it just average . I found the menus to be small. Service has always been good and love the wine!