“Super nice”

Pilgrim's Run Golf Club
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Pierson
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

The grounds were kept up and the staff was real friendly. This was our first upscale golf course. It was evening when we went and the views are worth the price, along with the challenging course.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Played this course for the first time in August 2012 on a beautiful, sunny Sunday. The wooded, hilly location was tucked away just north of Grand Rapids, MI by about 20 miles off US 131 to the west. Once on the cart, I found myself at every hole remarking "What a gorgeous hole!", as the layout and scenery was masterfully displayed. I enjoyed the golf, but also the joy of anticipation of what the next hole's view would bring, and Pilgrim's Run did not disappoint. It seemed like the next hole outdid the previous one. At the end of our round, the starter told us about couple's specials on weeknights. I always appreciate a club or company that goes out of their way to cater to their customers. This will be a regular stop for this golfer!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

The trees, elevations, sand, and water all make this a very challenging course, especially for those who don't stay in the fairway. The roughs are ROUGH! It is very hard to get out of the Michigan grass, even with your highest loft iron. The extra interest in this course follow the trials of Pilgrim's Progress-the famous novel that tracks a Christian's journey. They are aptly named for the challenges they offer-Slough of Despond, Error Hill, Valley of Humility. And sand, sand, why did I need a beach day? Enjoy those of you lucky enough to play this course often.

1  Thank Texastravelers94
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The course had beautiful views. It was in perfect shape and condition. The staff was all very friendly and professional. Very nice course, would definitely go back!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

This is a fantastic golf course. I am from states away. My girlfriends father knew about the place and recommended it. Well, he was right. The staff is very proffesional. The course is kept in near tour quality. It was a pleasure playing every shot down. We played after 3 pm so it was only 39 bucks. But the place is a steal even at full weekend rate of 65. They have a couples rate afgter 6pm. 2 play for 25 bucks, WOW! Anyway, the course is a little out in the middle of nowhere but well worth the drive. It is about 30 miles north of Grand Rapids MI. I couldnt say enough nice things about this course. Cheers and good luck!

1  Thank Dallascain

Been to Pilgrim's Run Golf Club? Share your experiences!