Econo Lodge South
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hampton Inn & Suites Petoskey(Petoskey)(Great Value!)
$109
$99
@ Michigan Inn & Lodge(Petoskey)(Great Value!)
$69
AmericInn Petoskey(Petoskey)(Great Value!)
$69
$96
HIExpress.com
Stafford's Perry Hotel(Petoskey)(Great Value!)
$149
$129
$145
Hotels.com
$167
$148
Autograph
The Apple Tree Inn(Petoskey)(Great Value!)
$79
$74
Odawa Hotel(Petoskey)
$96
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 20, 2014

The motel was not kept up very well, the pool water was not clear, our air conditioning did not work, the breakfast left a lot to be desired and the pillows were flat and hard. We paid over 130 dollars for one night and it was a rip off.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank llsouva
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We spent one night in this run-down remnant of a motel. Our room had leaky faucets, mold in the bathroom, the bathroom fan did not operate, and the toilet had the wrong seat which was also loose. It is clear the owner does not care to spend any money for repairs or regular maintenance. This is a place I will avoid at all costs.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Victor K
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I have never seen a motel in this condition, in such a state of decline, that was still open. The physical condition is deplorable. I don't want to be hurtful or mean but when they charge as much as this place does, you expect some kind of standards to be adhered to. If I owned this place I would close it until it could be reopened with renovated rooms - one at a time if need be. This place is self-destructing. Once the reputation is established as a run down, bug infested flop house, they will never recover. It's a seedy motel now that I would avoid at all costs. How ironic that this place wanted to charge us almost as much as the best in Petoskey.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Mort C
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We wanted a low cost room for a couple of nights so we could enjoy some of the fall colors and celebrate our 10th Anniversary. My hubby suggested Petoskey which is about a 3 hour leisurely drive north. Found this hotel but didn't think to check the ratings on Trip Advisor, and we were quite disappointed when we arrived. The front desk gal was not very friendly, the room was freezing, had to go down some seriously steep steps to get back to the lobby which only had 1 table for the continental breakfast, otherwise you eat by the pool. Yuck!
Bedspread was not clean, sheets didn't fit the bed very well, and only had 3 pillows when 2 each were needed because they were so flat. Only 1 trash basket in the whole room. Next time I'll remember to check reviews .

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank kittypaus
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I guess if you're only going to use the room at an hourly rate, it would be suitable. In fact, my husband called the lobby to see if we could get a late checkout and they told him if we wanted to check out late, we would have to pay $10 per hour! We left on time and will NEVER return! If this doesn't give you a hint to hoe wakeful the rooms are, then nothing will!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple