“A Happy and Comfortable Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Petoskey

Super 8 Petoskey
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Petoskey

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Very nice, clean and friendly hotel/staff. Very quiet location with excellent view of Little Traverse Bay. Pool open 24 hours. Breakfast was fine. Would stay again. Front desk staff very helpful and informative.

• Stayed May 2013
2 Thank baberuth98
mansfield, OH
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

We stayed here as a result of another referral. I reserved online. We had a wedding at 3:00 and check in wasn't until AFTER 3. I phoned ahead, explained our situatuation and they told me to call when we were 1 hr. away. I did and our room was ready when we arrived at NOON. How wonderful. Our room was clean and quiet. It had a small fridge and microwave.The staff couldn't have tried harder to make our stay pleasant. The breakfast was good, waffles, gravy and biscuits, cereal juice, toast, bagels etc. I have always stayed away from Super 8 hotels but this one was nice and again, the staff couldn't have done any more.

1 Thank mel790
Farmington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

Petoskey Mi. is a grand place for a family visit. A short car ride takes you to the bridge and Cross Village for a visit to Leggs Inn for a great Polish meal.
The key to these trips and other places to visit is the location of this Super 8.
You can locate it very easily, it's on a major highway coming from somewhere and going to the next place to visit. Rooms R very clean...it has everything U desire in a trip by car with the kids. I love the area and will return and just stay at this Super 8. Love the pool.. it's HUGE..with temped water temp. for the kids and adults to play in for hours, bring your rubber ducky an noodles to play with.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

2 Thank GoodGuy
Monroe
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights May 16th and 17th, 2013. I had read the reviews online about this particular hotel and the were very good. We had never stayed at a Super 8 and thought we'd give it a try. Well it was really very nice, clean, very friendly staff (from the desk clerks, cleaning staff, and breakfast person), and good location. Across the street was a water view and just a quarter mile away was a beautiful park. We will DEFINITELY stay at this place again when we are in the area and highly recommend it!! Thank you to everyone at this Super 8 for really going out of your way to make it a pleasant stay.

2 Thank Margaret L
Sault Ste. Marie
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

My favourite comfort away from home for years. Always know what to expect and exactly fitting to my particular needs...and always a little more each time I return. Clean and fresh with windows that open wide to the wooded hillside and let summer calm and refresh my soul. Respected and remembered I feel welcome and as though I am returning home, where I can have some independence like summertime with facilities in my room and a very early morning breakfast start available. Simple and reasonable at a great price. My most favourite place to which to run and rest and enjoy!!!! Alone or with company, this is my place to be and a destination in itself!!!!

2 Thank Barbara F