“Drinky Poo!”

The Side Door Saloon
Ranked #13 of 101 Restaurants in Petoskey
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We provide great service, food and beverages delivering a quality experience comfortable for families, friends and sports fans in a friendly environment.
Berkley, MI
“Drinky Poo!”
Reviewed August 27, 2010

You've got to try one of there famous Drinky Poo drinks. It's what makes The side door amazing!

Chicago suburb
“Burgers are really good”
Reviewed August 19, 2010

If you want a good, no-frills burger try The Side Door. Wish they had fries, but the place doesn't have a fryer. Burgers are served with chips.

Plymouth, Michigan
“EXACTLY what we were hoping for !”
Reviewed July 21, 2010

Terrific burgers. It's a rarity (for me, anyway) to order a burger that ends up meeting my hopes/expectations for a really good burger. The Side Door definitely delivered. The atmosphere was very comfortable and inviting -- more like a fun casual restaurant than a bar, really. Our waitress was a little quirky in a fun/friendly way. Will definitely go again.

Ada, Michigan
“WOW”
Reviewed July 2, 2010

Really?
Yup so I consider myself a chheseburger lover, and boy I was not upset with choosing this restaurant. I ordered a burger with bacon, mushrooms, and chedder cheese. Out of all of the burgers I have eaten (100's) this was my fav by far!!! Another plus about the side door is the decor. I found it to be quite fun with the taxidermy all over the walls as well as paintings and so forth, it really kept your eyes busy!!! Great staff the order came out fast. I plan on being back whenever I am in Petoskey.

Detroit
“Great Burgers...love this little...”
Reviewed March 2, 2010

Great Burgers...love this little restaurant, a hidden gem. Try the burgers real fresh ground beef. My favorite is the Tuscan Burger with a pesto mayo on Foccacia bread and extra special with gargonzola cheese crumbles. Not too far from Boyne & Downtown Petoskey, usually crowded with locals. Great service & fast kitchen!