I stayed one night on a business trip and had a very good experience. As others have written the outside is beautiful and the room was nice as well. The things that are important to me are cleanliness, comfort and convenience. This hotel provided all of those. The room was immaculate with plenty of good sized towel, not those tiny thin ones you sometimes see. The bed and pillows were comfortable, although my personal preference is a slightly softer mattress. There is an in room refrigerator and coffee maker. Had I needed them, it would have been great. So often I'm staying for a couple nights somewhere and want a refrigerator for drinks, etc. I used the pool and spa and they were also clean. The water was nice and the spa wasn't too hot. The floor around the pool was quite slick however, and I nearly fell. My only complaint is that the fan in the bathroom made a clicking noise while in the off position. I mentioned it before going to the pool and they said he would look at it while I was there. When I got back to the room, I did hear it click once then fell asleep. I woke later and heard it clicking again which was mildly disturbing.
Some other things I liked about the hotel was the complimentary limo service you could use to go anywhere in a 3 or so mile radius. I didn't use it, but was nice if you needed it. They also would deliver your breakfast to you if you desired. I didn't see any cost involved, but again, didn't use it. Oh.. and I felt breakfast was over too soon - 9:30 a.m.
Overall, I would recommend this hotel for anyone whether business or pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Petoskey, MI Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites near Little Traverse Bay.This new hotel is conveniently located off Hwy 131 and offers easy access to ski resorts, golf courses, casino, wineries and beautiful Petoskey beaches: home to Michigan's state gem, the Petoskey stone. Your family can enjoy a stay at our Petoskey accommodations with an ideal location near the Bay Harbor Marina, Kilwin's Quality Confections Tours, Raven Hill Discovery Center and Michigan's largest indoor water park, Avalanche Bay. Petoskey is also home to the Gaslight Shopping District and the Odawa Casino.Business travelers enjoy our hotel in Petoskey because of its convenient location near businesses such as Manthei, H&D, Wal-Mart and Northern Michigan Hospital. Several world-class golfing venues, like Crooked Tree and Bay Harbor, are within six miles of our hotel in Petoskey, MI. Free high-speed Internet access and faxing services are offered for your convenience.Our excellent Petoskey hotel facilities offer you upscale amenities including private balconies, a fitness center, a heated indoor pool, whirlpool & dry sauna and a free stretch-limousine shuttle from 3 - 11 PM, with service to all area attractions within a 10-minute radius. Wake up to the fabulous views of Bear River Valley and Little Traverse Bay. Book your stay in Petoskey, MI today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Petoskey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Petoskey
- Holiday Inn Petoskey
- Holiday Inn Express Petoskey
- Petoskey Holiday Inn