“Glad We Stopped!”

Mim's Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #5 of 107 Restaurants in Petoskey
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Reviewed August 25, 2010

My daughter and I like to try "new" places to eat. She's vegetarian so it's sometimes hard to find a "fun" place to eat. I happened to see Mim's on my way back from Wisconsin. The next day, my daughter and I made a point of driving 30+ miles to go back to the restaurant. I was surprised to hear that it's been there for six years! How did I miss it with the bright outside decor? The food was great and the service was excellent. Brett was very helpful in explaining the menu items and reassuring my daughter of the ingredients used and how the food is prepared. We look forward to returning and trying some of the other menu items.

Reviewed July 29, 2009

Last week while in Petoskey we stopped in at Mim's for dinner. The restaurant looked bright and colorful from the road and we would try it out. The restaurant is small but very clean and organized. We ordered and got our food which was a Greek Salad and Gyros platter. The salad came in a clear plastic container and the platter (a Gyro sandwich and rice came on a paper plate. ( I expected Gyro meat piled on rice and pita on the side) The food was good but to me not a sit down dinner place. The food is ordered at a window and brought to your table on trays. The help was very friendly. Good place to grab a sandwich for lunch or a quick dinner.

1  Thank Mike45177
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Jacksonville, Illinois
Reviewed July 23, 2008

excellent Mediterranean food

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 13, 2007

It was close to 8pm and did not know the restaurant closed at 8pm-- So I called up and Barb the owner answered the phone-- she told me to come on down--- extremely nice lady-- great food value-- Spotlessly clean.

1  Thank shvtraveler
Reviewed October 15, 2006

Enjoy the whole experience of Mim's, situated on the ground floor of what was once a residence. Painted in a cheerful orange, the food is exceptional and the value is better. We're still trying things from the menu, but the grilled shrimp Caesar was fab for 6.95, and the Gyro platter was delightful. Take home some homemade hummus. There are lots of flavors; we tried the regular and the black olive. All in all a five star up north treat.

1  Thank jimsweet69