“Quirky with some unusual brews!”
Review of Beards Brewery

Beards Brewery
Ranked #11 of 106 Restaurants in Petoskey
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: At Beards Brewery, we are devoted to making great beer. Stop by to watch us brew and enjoy a pint or two.
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Small, intimate space, friendly staff. Some unique beers, my wife had Tree Blood. This is brewed using no water. The liquid content is provided by tree sap & maple syrup!

There are newer reviews for Beards Brewery

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Beards has such potential to be great. It is in cool building and the beer is great. I had the Cherry Saison and would highly recommend it. However, the brewery is very, very small and was very busy when I was there. Had to wait in line for drinks and the line at the bar was unorganized and crowded.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

What a great place to just kick back, have a beer and conversation. I'm not a beer drinker but was able to test each one to see which I would like. This place would have been awesome with some live entertainment.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

I visited with my husband and brother on road trip to the U.P. We liked the beer and and the beard's motif, and bought a growler of the Dynamo to take with us. Highly recommend this place! I'll definitely go back when I'm in town.
No "real" food, but we were told we could bring our own in if we wanted.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

A fun place to hang out. The beers are different and tasty. It is a cozy spot and in downtown. A perfect spot to unwind after shopping.