“Best Meal With Gluten Free Friends!”
Review of Polish Kitchen - CLOSED

Polish Kitchen
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Great Polish Food, handmade by a family that moved to the US from Poland back in 1996.
Reviewed July 5, 2014

The food was awesome! Even 6 hours later we were commenting on how good the food was. Even the two pickiest kids raved about it. Their online menu was awesome for our gluten free friends. It lists everything including all of the possible allergy causing food. Even before we went there she knew she had many items to choose from! All was fresh and homemade! Great place, great prices, and hot food for a group of eight was out in 8 minutes!

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Outstanding Polish cuisine and very reasonably priced. Try the Dill Pickle Soup and pierogis also. You won't be sorry,

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Pizza, burgers, subs, Mexican, even Mediterranean isn't hard to find. Polish, on the other hand, is pretty rare. I tried the perogies, were very good. Planning to go back to try some of their other items.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I heard about the Polish Kitchen from my dental hygienist in Kalamazoo, who highly recommended it for the wonderful food. I didn't actually eat at this restaurant, but my husband had a pasty there, with the mushroom gravy. We lived for 5 years in the U.P., and believe me we know pasties. He was so flipped out over his pasty that he could NOT stop talking about it. It's made with sausage instead of the usual flank steak or hamburger, so is not dry like some tend to be. Did I say that my husband would not shut up about this food? He drove me crazy for two days and our relatives were rolling their eyes. We will never get through Petoskey again without stopping here.

3  Thank Lonnie C
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We tried the Polish Kitchen one year to avoid the trip to the Legs Inn (due to lenghty drive vs time we had). I will eat here again. The prices are great for a family of 5.

1  Thank tll4474