“Delicious!”
Review of Polish Kitchen - CLOSED

Polish Kitchen
Cuisines: Polish, Eastern European, Central European
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Great Polish Food, handmade by a family that moved to the US from Poland back in 1996.
“Delicious!”
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Outstanding Polish cuisine and very reasonably priced. Try the Dill Pickle Soup and pierogis also. You won't be sorry,

Visited June 2014

Florence, Italy
“Something different”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Pizza, burgers, subs, Mexican, even Mediterranean isn't hard to find. Polish, on the other hand, is pretty rare. I tried the perogies, were very good. Planning to go back to try some of their other items.

• Visited July 2013
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“My husband embarrassed me with his raving!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I heard about the Polish Kitchen from my dental hygienist in Kalamazoo, who highly recommended it for the wonderful food. I didn't actually eat at this restaurant, but my husband had a pasty there, with the mushroom gravy. We lived for 5 years in the U.P., and believe me we know pasties. He was so flipped out over his pasty that he could NOT stop talking about it. It's made with sausage instead of the usual flank steak or hamburger, so is not dry like some tend to be. Did I say that my husband would not shut up about this food? He drove me crazy for two days and our relatives were rolling their eyes. We will never get through Petoskey again without stopping here.

Visited May 2014
3 Thank Lonnie C
Shepherd, Michigan
“Great Polish dinner”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We tried the Polish Kitchen one year to avoid the trip to the Legs Inn (due to lenghty drive vs time we had). I will eat here again. The prices are great for a family of 5.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank tll4474
Chicago - ish
“Best Polish comfort food”
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Food was amazing! Owner cares about his customers. Prices are very fair and he serves the best coffee in all of Michigan!! A++++++ all across the board!

Visited March 2014