“Informal, limited service but amazingly good food”
Review of Polish Kitchen - CLOSED

Polish Kitchen
Cuisines: Polish, Eastern European, Central European
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Great Polish Food, handmade by a family that moved to the US from Poland back in 1996.
Sterling Heights, Michigan, United States
“Informal, limited service but amazingly good food”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

The selection is elaborate. There are things I have not heard of along with the classics. You order at the register, get your own drinks and silverware. The owner brings your food to the table but there is no waitress service at M119 location. Great tasting food.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Ray H
rbebenek, Owner at Polish Kitchen, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Thank you Ray, i really appreciate all the wonderful things you have mentioned. We have had to keep it informal and with limited service, as we are family owned and run. We do not have the staff to become a full service restaurant. We want to keep the food as traditional as possible and that means that we have to work for it more. :)

Harbor Springs, Michigan
“Excellent Value”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

If you are looking for value, this is the place. I can't give an informed opinion on the authenticity of this Polish food. All I care about is that this food is incredible (I've tried several menu items) and that the portions are absurd. The owners are nice people and they obviously care a lot about providing good food in a clean atmosphere. There are two tvs in the place and they are more than happy to give you the remote to flip to a channel you like. There is enough seating for a couple of large groups. As far as I'm concerned, this is the best value in Petoskey/Harbor Springs. Just bought a Hunter's Stew with one choice of side, three pieces of bread, and a soft drink for 10.60. After eating the side, the bread, and some of the stew, I took home the leftovers. I filled a quart jar to the brim with what I had leftover. I challenge you to find a deal like that elsewhere in the area. Just be careful about how often you go there or you might start developing a belly.

• Visited June 2013
“Excellent and authentic polish food!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Love the polish kitchen! The Italian pierogies are to die for! Love the cozy booths and homemade desserts. Rafal (owner) is very nice and always has a smile on his face.

Grand Rapids, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Polish Food”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I had the Polish Platter(Shared with my husband).It was very good and big enough to share. Service was quick and friendly. Great place if you are looking for Polish Food!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Tiffany Z
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“Authentic home cooked food!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

By far, one of THE BEST meals I have had eating out in a long time! My wife and I each had the King's Feast and it was fantastic.....so much food, we were stuffed!! It was so worth it though, from the pierogies and the awesome smoked kielbasa....the hunter's stew was so flavorful and delicious! This is not a place to go to for atmosphere and ambiance, but it is very neat and clean.....you go here for the food!!

1 Thank Siko