“Strawberry cream cheese stuffed French Toast..yummy!”

Jesperson's Restaurant
Ranked #46 of 101 Restaurants in Petoskey
Cuisines: American
Ohio
“Strawberry cream cheese stuffed French Toast..yummy!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Didn't make it here a Friday evening as their hours are 11 to 4 AND they are closed Mondays but these are the ONLY negatives about thus charming little restaurant built in 1903.

Grandpa baked the pies. We had a piece of Cherry Raspberry as sort of a breakfast appeti45. Flakiness pie crust I have EVER tasted..superb!

Grandson waiting tables courteous and helpful. Fresh, up to date decor, super clean in the heart of beautiful downtown Petoskey!

What not to love about this place!

• Visited June 2014

Montgomery, Texas
“So, So !”
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

First time eating at this restaurant. The food was nothing special and as I said in the title, so, so.

The prices are good for sure.

Over all ok.

Harbor Springs, Michigan
“Childhood Memory”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I rated this "Excellent" because it's one of the only places that hasn't changed in over 50 years (or there abouts). I've been going to Jesperson's since I was a young girl and it's still the same: food and decor. The burger and fries are just the same, as is the pie. The best food in town - nope, but 5 stars for having the courage to not bend to fads or current trends of healthier food choices.

We all need to have a burger once in-a-while, so if that's what you are yearning for, sit on a stool and order one up with a coke. Save room for cherry pie!

Visited July 2013
“Yummy”
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

We go here every year when we come on vacation. The sandwiches, especially the swiss dill and reuben, are our faves. The soups are wonderful. My parents still say they have the best coconut cream pie. The service is a little slow but to be expected when everything is so fresh. It is always a busy restaurant because of its convenient location downtown and yummy food. We love it!!!!!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Neelydunbar
Grand Rapids
“Um Um Good”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The deserts here are only in competition with the food when it comes to assessing quality. This is one of the few restaurants I've visited where I order and eat my desert first. Then I determine if there is any room left for their nourishing morsels. Sure there is, as I devour my favorite Swiss Steak or open face turkey sandwich. The staff is pro and the welcome mat is out. Enjoy!

• Visited July 2013