“Bay Burger is not that good despite what others say”
Review of Bay Burger

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bay Burger
Ranked #90 of 107 Restaurants in Petoskey
Reviewed February 3, 2013

quality of meat was not very good. lots of grease...small portions of the price. they cater to families with children, which is nice. Not the type of place I like but had to try since it is local.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

I always enjoy going to this restaurant because they season their food. So many restaurants seem to be afraid to use a little salt and pepper these days that it is a nice break from bland food. I almost always have a hamburger when I visit Bay Burger. The other wonderful thing is that everything is made to order and so it is always fresh. It's not that there other food isn't good I just can't stop ordering the hamburgers. They have Coney's and wraps and specialty burgers as well as fresh baked buns daily.They toast their buns instead of serving them cold. They are tucked behind Taco Bell/KFC so it is hard to notice them from the road. They also serve ice cream and deep fried brownies for desert so I highly recommend giving them a try.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I had lunch at this little out of the way restaurant twice within the last three weeks. The burger can't be beat. The prices are VERY reasonable. Where else can you get burger and chips for $6.99? The first time visiting this establishment I ordered the bourbon burger. It was a flavor that beat anything I've tasted; one of those flavors that just makes you want to come back remembering it. Today I had the shoreline burger. It had so many flavors (bacon, blue cheese, olive mayo and the burger) and they blended so well together. I'm looking forward to my next visit to Petoskey so I can try another burger. The Al Capone burger looked great. This restaurant is almost tucked away in the Glen's North Plaza, alongside KFC/Taco Bell. Skip the fast food drive thru's and give yourself a real treat of a real burger.

1  Thank Gingerop