“Nothing fancy, just good food priced inexpensively.”

Southwoods Pub & Grill
Ranked #45 of 107 Restaurants in Petoskey
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 19, 2013

You will underwelmed by the decor and atmoshere, but the service is friendly, the food is very good and the prices are low, especially compared to other restaurants in the Petoskey area. The taco salad is excellent.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I live in petoskey and they have always had great sevice and food with great prices compaired to the other restaurants in town, whom are over priced and serve food that is not worth money, they also just added a ice cream stand in side as you walk in, very yummy. great breakfast specials friday threw sunday only $1.99, just make sure you ask for the specials menu.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Fried onion half platter - hot, well cooked, but too greasy. Grilled white fish - no flavor. Side vegetables were warmed up frozen or canned. Chicken dinner grilled - spongy, no flavor. Baked potato was fine. Sandwiches may well have been better, but the dinner offerings were poor. We complained to the waitress who said she would "let them know." Skip this place. Go to Subway. Eat Fresh.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

We stopped by the Southwoods Pub & Grill (it was close to our hotel), This was a combination bar and family restaurant. We went into the bar, it was very nice. They offered free appetizers,and the drinks were reasonably priced. the menu is quite extensive. The staff was very competent, and extremely friendly. If you want a laid back atmosphere with reasonably priced food, this is the place for you.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to me by my parents. My dad is a cheapskate so I knew I wouldn't be wasting any money if the food wasn't as great as they said it was. Well, we went and were pleasantly surprised. What kids listen to their parents? The food was very good and the meal was very inexpensive. To top it off, the portions were freaking huge! I bought a sammich with anjou and ordered deep fried mushrooms as an appetizer. I only ordered the half plate of mushrooms and when she brought them out I thought they made a mistake. I told the waitress that I only ordered the half plate and she told me it was the half plate. Holy crap! I ate a few mushrooms and half of my sandwich and took the rest home to have a second meal. I don't remember what my boyfriend ordered, but I do remember his portions were also huge. Good food, enough to feed you twice, I'm pleased with this place.