Stayed here the first night of a two-day snowmobile trip, and it was extremely enjoyable. Had to drive around a bit to find the registration desk, but once discovered the staff was great. Found the building with my room in it and, loaded down with luggage and equipment, had to navigate a tricky card reader just to get in the door - understandable plastic shield with the strong freezing wind off the bay. Elevator is one of the slowest I have ever encountered, and had to walk along an open and cold balcony area to get to my room. But once inside, it was well worth the wait. Very warm and welcoming room, the beds were incredibly comfortable. Took quite a while for the hot water to get hot, and the valance over the door let a great deal of light flow into the room, right on the bed, in fact. Overall good experience, great staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Harbor Village Hotel & Conference Center is situated on five miles of pristine Lake Michigan shoreline between Petoskey and Charlevoix, where an uncompromising standard of hospitality awaits you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bay Harbor Village Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Harbor Village Hotel And Conference Center
- Bay Harbor Village Hotel Petoskey
- Bay Harbor Resort Marina