A group of 6 of us decided to stay here during the ice n spice festival, we stayed in a perfect room overlooking bay Harbor lake and lake Michigan. The village area is like a city in itself, everything steps away, a perfect setting. The master br was fantastic, as were the two other rooms. All our rooms had great views of water and the beautiful homes in the area. The entertainment area was huge and very nicely appointed. We will be back again for sure. Everybody we met was extremely friendly and service oriented.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Harbor Village Hotel & Conference Center is situated on five miles of pristine Lake Michigan shoreline between Petoskey and Charlevoix, where an uncompromising standard of hospitality awaits you. We are just moments away from a variety of challenging golf courses, water sports activities, salon and spa services, and 3 winter ski resorts. Stroll our docks at the marina or attend one of our premier events. At Bay Harbor lifestyle abounds, if you are seeking fun and memorable experiences Bay Harbor has something for everyone!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Bay Harbor Village Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Harbor Village Hotel And Conference Center
- Bay Harbor Village Hotel Petoskey
- Bay Harbor Resort Marina