Not sure if all rooms have been redone, but ours was really nice and comfortable with a great view of lake Michigan. About 1 hour from Traverse City and about 1 hour from Mackinaw City...and ferrys to Mackinac Island. Definitely worth the trip. Downtown Petoskey is charming and only about 2 minutes up the road...same with Charlevois. Travelled with 2 year old and didn't have any problems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Harbor Village Hotel & Conference Center is situated on five miles of pristine Lake Michigan shoreline between Petoskey and Charlevoix, where an uncompromising standard of hospitality awaits you. We are just moments away from a variety of challenging golf courses, water sports activities, salon and spa services, and 3 winter ski resorts. Stroll our docks at the marina or attend one of our premier events. At Bay Harbor lifestyle abounds, if you are seeking fun and memorable experiences Bay Harbor has something for everyone!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Bay Harbor Village Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Harbor Village Hotel Petoskey
- Bay Harbor Village Hotel And Conference Center
- Bay Harbor Resort Marina