Hampton Inn & Suites Petoskey
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Odawa Hotel(Petoskey)
View Hotel
All reviewsbunk bedsthe breakfast arearoom was cleannice hotelnice stayexcellent place to staygreat view of the lakefamily suitecomplimentary breakfastnice breakfastwould stay againfitness centerclose to downtownnight's sleepconvenient locationfront desk staffchecking out
Reviewed July 16, 2006

My family stayed for the weekend at the Hampton Inn in Petoskey and we were most pleasantly surprised. First,when we arrived early in the day, the manager had no rooms available prior to check in time, but offered to take our number and call us when he had a room cleaned. When we came back, and realized that the "suite" that we had reserved was really not large enough for our purposes, he negotiated a very fair price for us to take two rooms. I was very impressed with how much the management seemed interested in our comfort and satisfaction. The room was lovely, spotlessly clean and the bed in our king suite was fabulous. I really appreciate the fact that they wash all the bedding including the comfortor after each guest, a real improvement in hotel world. The breakfast was unremarkable but free and plentiful. The pool was nice, but indoors. The view of the lake in the evening was spectacular. All in all, much more than we expected.

• Stayed: July 2006
4  Thank Marmar22
Reviewed May 22, 2006

This is a nice hotel with average rooms and a nice breakfast in the lobby. I was staying with 12 friends for a bachelor party weekend and we checked in for 2 nights but they only had 1 night reserved. I had just confirmed my reservation but the management would not listen and moved us across the street. I called and spoke with two different managers and got the same response....nothing. The rooms are clean and the hotel is nice and a close location to town and the casino. If you can avoid the management I think you can enjoy your stay. If you have any issues do not expect them to take care of you. I rate the customer service of this hotel as poor.

• Stayed: May 2006
Reviewed February 8, 2006

Nice, some rooms have an excellent view. Stayed here on July 4th and could see both Petoskey and Harbor Springs fireworks from our room. Had problem with internet and desk got it fixed within minutes. Nice decor.

• Stayed: July 2005
3  Thank cakehead
Reviewed November 23, 2005

We came to Petoskey for a wedding in October 2005. What a beautiful part of the country (Petoskey, Harbor Springs, Charlevoix, Traverse City). We stayed at the Hampton Inn, and I was not really looking forward to it, because I usually stay more upscale. But it was perfectly nice. It was clean and comfortable, and the jacuzzi tub was great! The staff was very helpful and allowed us an early check-in.

• Stayed: October 2005
3  Thank lionshead
Reviewed July 12, 2005

This is a newer property, very clean and comfortable. Half the third floor rooms have a reasonable view of the bay. The exercise room is small but with new equipment.

The breakfast room (free hot breakfast, as at all Hamptons) is particularly attractive, much more so than at the average Hampton.

Has a small snack pantry where you can purchase pop and snacks.

I always appreciate free wireless internet access too!

• Stayed: July 2005, traveled on business