“Great frozen custard!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Bob-In Again Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Petoskey
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Description: Frozen Custard, Bobby Burgers, and Homemade Rootbeer. Family Fun in a Fifties Atmosphere.Closed for the Winter Season...See you in the Springs 2014!
Boyne City, Michigan, United States
“Great frozen custard!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2012

Great food with excellent frozen custard for dessert. Very cool atmosphere and good service. Homemade rootbeer makes for a yummy rootbeer float. Highly recommend especially with kids...

Northville, Michigan
“Local frozen custard blew my mind away”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2012

Oh man, I wish this place wasn't 5 hours from my house, I would be a frequent flyer! I only had the pleasure of eating the frozen custard here (vanilla), which is made in the restaurant to my understanding. The stuff is fantastic, and I wish I had eaten more of it before we left town. The place is a cute 50's dinners that seems pretty low-key, but fun. Would go again if in the area!

• Visited November 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
BobbyBurgers, Manager at Bob-In Again Restaurant, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Thank you for you kind review.