“Authentic mexican food”

El Ranchero Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #87 of 108 Restaurants in Petoskey
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 5, 2012

We love this place! Service is fantastic, and the food is great. Prices are good too even for drinks.

1  Thank deb7979

Reviewed January 15, 2012

Food is good but not great. I had the chile Colorado and the portion size was big but steak pieces were rubbery. Beer was good so I can't complain to much. Dinner for two with drinks $35.

Reviewed January 11, 2012

I really like the food. And I like the prices, but my wife and I havent gone for awhile due to one of their employess. My wife returned today for a drink with a friend and had the same problem. His name is Sergio and he is a stalker.....he has constantly harrased my wife when we were out at areas outside of the restaurant. And when my wife went with our kids he hugged her and then SMELLED her hair. My daughter was disgusted and mad, as was wife. Today she goes and he isn't her server but was talking to her, trying to get her name, wanted her to write it down, taking pictures of her with his phone and asking if we were still married. This is pathetic, how can a business function like this. My wife is too nice and doesnt want to complain, she just doesn't want to go there anymore. I want to go complain but my wife is worried i might do more than just complain... This employee should be fired immediatley... I hope they check these reviews. something needs to be done. YOU LOST MY BUSINESS. And I tell everyone I know about this so maybe they don't have to put up with his BS. It's really too bad because we like the food....

2  Thank scottbeebe
Reviewed January 5, 2012

This place beats that chain place of "La Senorita"....very good food. Large menu. Great prices. And made to order by native people that know how to cook Mexican food.

1  Thank lbingamanPetoskey_MI
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Anything you order will be delicious. The portions are big, so you will definitely leave with a full belly. The atmosphere is nice and so is the staff.