“Enjoyable evening, breathtaking sunset views, stellar service”
Review of Palette Bistro

Palette Bistro
Ranked #1 of 102 Restaurants in Petoskey
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Palette Bistro, located on the edge of downtown Petoskey, is a unique alternative in upscale casual dining. The food is innovative and pleasing. A Mediterranean inspired menu that evolves seasonally featuring small plates and rustic brick oven preparations. Complimented by carefully selected wines from Europe, Michigan Craft and Belgian Beers. The restaurant offers two floors of seating with stunning views of Little Traverse Bay, intimate lounges and al fresco dining.
“Enjoyable evening, breathtaking sunset views, stellar service”
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Recently my wife and I had a date night at palette bistro. We have been here several times in the last two years but never had I been inclined to write a review until this time. We enjoy having a monthly date here because in that time it is a safe bet to say their menus have changed- draft beers, menu items, featured wines, even the cheesecake flavor! I usually get the beef tenderloin but even the preparation changes and keeps me interested...this time, red wine Demi glacé and mushroom blue cheese risotto.. Excellent! My wife had the copper river salmon special and that was truly heavenly. Our server Shannon was a delight! She was very knowledgeable about the ( extensive) wine list and recomended a bottle that paired well with both of our entrees. I was pleased with her knowledge and very charming personality. We have been less than impressed with some of this restaurants servers in the past ... Wanted to recognize this young lady for going above and beyond for our experience - from salads all the way to french press coffee (the best!) and dessert, she had excellent timing and was very flexible to accomodating us. We could tell her section was full but she seemed to enjoy a joke and a smile at every table. So refreshing to get such service. We will request her next time - food and wine are always good, but the service put this night in our top date nights. The five star sunset view over little traverse bay didnt hurt either! My wife missed her usual creme brulee but we were quite pleased with Shannon's recommendation for the key lime cheesecake... very light and fluffy! we will look for creme brulee next time - See you then palette and Shannon!

• Visited June 2013

michigan
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

WOW what a great lunch menu. Salads, soups & sandwitches mix or match. fresh homemade breads, cracker crust pizzas Great summer drinks and desserts will go back again and again and again!!!! nice out door seating great indoor seating with a window water view...

• Visited June 2013
Traverse City, Michigan
“What a find”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Went for restaurant week and they more than excided our expectations. We both started off with the Mediterranean pulled pork served on blue cheese polenta and topped with house made bbq sauce. Excellent. Main course we both chose the chicken and sausage paella. I'm still dreaming about it. Will definitely go back.

Visited May 2013
Michigan
“Relaxing ambiance w/ professional, courteous service.”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We ate here on Sunday for the first time. The Sunday Brunch was being offered at the time we were there. Coffee is pressed, fresh, full bodied taste and just right for an eye opener. For starters I had the Yogurt Parfait (fantastic) followed by the Frittata made w/ lobster, veggies & cheese. It was absolutely delicious and presentation was quite nice. The service is impeccable. We had a window seating with a beautiful view of the Bay, which truly enhanced our social gathering. I did make reservations for a party of 4 at Noon w/ a request for a window seat; thought I'd better mention that. I look forward to our next visit for lunch, the menu looks to be very inviting. I suggest making it your next destination to sample the menu and delight in the company of excellent service while visiting Petoskey.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank justjo-7
Sebring, Florida
“Awesome atmosphere, service, food! With Great view!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Wonderful restaurant with great view. Our server was awesome! He made some excellent recommendations! Food was creative and very good!

• Visited April 2013