“Unbelievable fresh, good food!”
Review of Palette Bistro

Palette Bistro
Ranked #1 of 102 Restaurants in Petoskey
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Palette Bistro, located on the edge of downtown Petoskey, is a unique alternative in upscale casual dining. The food is innovative and pleasing. A Mediterranean inspired menu that evolves seasonally featuring small plates and rustic brick oven preparations. Complimented by carefully selected wines from Europe, Michigan Craft and Belgian Beers. The restaurant offers two floors of seating with stunning views of Little Traverse Bay, intimate lounges and al fresco dining.
Detroit, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unbelievable fresh, good food!”
Reviewed July 14, 2011

My husband and three year old daughter stopped in here on a whim for lunch and it was such a wonderful choice. The food tasted so fresh, I had to order a second bowl of the gaspacho! The Margaritta pizza was perfect for my three year old. We sat inside with a bay view, or you could also sit outside with a view of downtown. The service was great and I would go there again in a heartbeat. I literally felt refreshed after eating the food! SO GOOD!

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank Amy157

MI
“Very good, nice place.”
Reviewed July 10, 2011

Our waitress at Terry's Place in Char. rec'd Palette, so we went. Nice, friendly staff. Cool decor, beautiful views. We sat outside, on the top porch, overlooking the gas light district. Would have preferred the North view to the water, but late with reservations. Our server was Meg, and she was great. Cute, bubbley, smiley, and efficient. She kind of read our minds at times. Thanks, Meg!
My Boyfriend and I went with another couple. Her and I split the Margarita pizza, which was great, with a salad for each of us. BF had the Tenderloin and really enjoyed it. Other friend had some fish with some type of Jambalaya like underneath. Said it was excellent. We had a very nice time, great meal. would rec'd it and will go back.

• Visited July 2011