“Delicious food, great views of Lake Michigan”
Review of Twisted Olive

Twisted Olive
Ranked #7 of 101 Restaurants in Petoskey
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Coastal Mediterranean with a Northern Michigan twist. Sunday we open at 8AM
Michigan
“Delicious food, great views of Lake Michigan”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

We had the most insane breakfast meal, it's an absolute must try:
The Croque Madame - French baked ham and cheese sandwich layered with béchamel and parmesan cheese, topped with the egg of your choice
yum, yum, yum, yum and yum! This place could stay in business by serving just this one dish. Perfection!

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank pasha00

Harbor Springs, Michigan
“Delicious Cuisine”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Great choice of specials; I've eaten here three times and have not ordered from the menu yet. Crepe special was awesome! The ham and asparagus quiche was very good; the crust was light and flaky. The Mediterranean pizza was also very good. The view of Little Traverse Bay from the dining area is spectacular. I will be back soon.

• Visited February 2012
Rochester Hills, Michigan
“Good food the way we like it”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

The ten of us were comfortable accommodated in a private room.
Four were rewarded with a special cheese and olive plate put together by the hostess at their request. Two took half their chicken salad sandwiched out with them. I enjoyed the fish sandwich.

Visited January 2012
Dominica
“If you pass this restaurant up, you'll be missing out!”
Reviewed January 22, 2012

You can't go wrong at this lovely little spot! The food is not only delightful, the presentation was divine. My husband and I ate there twice this week, once for breakfast and the other for lunch. We have a few more days here and will be sure to go back. In addition, the owner is charming and the service from the staff is wonderful. I hear they hope to have a liquor license soon; I can't wait to come back for a glass of wine, while enjoying the food and view!

Opens at 9am. Closed on Monday and currently not open for dinner.

• Visited January 2012
Temperance, Michigan
“menu confusion”
Reviewed January 16, 2012

I had heard good reviews about this place so we decided to go there for brunch on our way back home. I ordered an omelette that was listed on their "specials" menu, Ham and cheddar cheese. About ten minutes after we ordered they went around and took all of the "specials lists" off of the tables and informed me that "Sorry but the omelette today was mushroom is that ok?" Now number one ... so there was no ham in the restaurant apparently? Number 2 so there was no cheddar cheese as well? My husband's French toast was very, very dry! We were disappointed as it was our first visit to the area and we plan to return in warmer weather to shop and dine. Might try it again: However I was truly surprised by their inability to offer any other choices as there were other omelettes available on their menu!

• Visited January 2012