“Wonderful sandwich, bustling place”
Review of Roast & Toast

Roast & Toast
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Petoskey
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Gaylord, Michigan
“Wonderful sandwich, bustling place”
Reviewed May 17, 2009

We've only eaten lunch their so can't vouch for breakfast or dinner. We really enjoy their sandwiches. Quite a variety on good, crusty bread. I had the avacado veggie on sour dough bread. My husband had a ham and cheese and they were both tasty with very fresh ingredients.. Cute place, nice atmosphere. Very good coffee, you can buy bulk to go. We try to get here when we're in town.

Pennsylvania
“Good stop for lunch downtown”
Reviewed December 11, 2008

This is a good casual choice for it's soup/salad/sandwich offerings and tasty coffee drinks. You order at the counter and pick it up when your name is called. What I really enjoy here is the soup - they have a selection of four each day and I haven't met a single one I didn't like. The sandwiches are good -there are plenty of choices- the bread is a little soft/doughy for my taste, but they do well with the fillings (love the deli sauce). I also like their breakfast wraps - a hearty on-the-go option. The vibe is a little too hipster for me, and it is quite busy at lunch, so I often get my food to go.